Oh boy: Traded my g26!!

This is a discussion on Oh boy: Traded my g26!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I admit it:traded my G26 for a S&W Distinguished Combat Magnum .357 from a former SWAT guy. Loved the 26, but I'm still keeping the ...

Thread: Oh boy: Traded my g26!!

I admit it:traded my G26 for a S&W Distinguished Combat Magnum .357 from a former SWAT guy. Loved the 26, but I'm still keeping the G19 which is having the EXO treatment done on the slide/barrel in Fla. even now. When the 19 gets back, I'm having HeadShot-Tactical Customs, here in Ohio, Duracoat it in a desert tan/coyote tan color. Matt lee did the 26 in OD Green and the SWAT fella thought it was a super job--- so did I, but I just HAD to have the Smith and a brand new one ($800 +) was out of the question.So, do you think I got a good gun in trade, or...? I did toss in a few bucks with my gun, but I still think I got a good deal--- plus, I REALLY just had to have it: y'all know that feeling, I'm sure!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    I admit it:traded my G26 for a S&W Distinguished Combat Magnum .357 from a former SWAT guy. Loved the 26, but I'm still keeping the G19 which is having the EXO treatment done on the slide/barrel in Fla. even now. When the 19 gets back, I'm having HeadShot-Tactical Customs, here in Ohio, Duracoat it in a desert tan/coyote tan color. Matt lee did the 26 in OD Green and the SWAT fella thought it was a super job--- so did I, but I just HAD to have the Smith and a brand new one ($800 +) was out of the question.So, do you think I got a good gun in trade, or...? I did toss in a few bucks with my gun, but I still think I got a good deal--- plus, I REALLY just had to have it: y'all know that feeling, I'm sure!
    Lets see the pics dude! haha!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

What's with the double post?
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

zacii: Double post? I have no idea!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    zacii: Double post? I have no idea!
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

This thread is double posted
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Congrat's! I see nothing wrong with your choice. I'm jealous! need pictures to convince myself to do the same!

Sponsored Links