Does anyone own both the LC9 and M&P9c?

This is a discussion on Does anyone own both the LC9 and M&P9c? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I own an LC9 for primary carry and was thinking about adding an M&P9c to go along with it. If anyone owns both, how is ...

Thread: Does anyone own both the LC9 and M&P9c?

I own an LC9 for primary carry and was thinking about adding an M&P9c to go along with it. If anyone owns both, how is the M&P9c trigger compared to the LC9? Pros and cons?

My EDC is an M&P9c, and own 2 LC9's (1 for the wife). The M&P trigger is better than the LC9's, it is a striker fired action rather than a hammer fired DAO action of the LC9. I use the M&P for everything except when wearing very light clothing, that's when the LC9 comes into my rotation. Sometimes I will be working in the garage and have changed out of my clothes to avoid ruining my good clothes, and not have my holster on me. I'll go into the safe and grab the LC9 and the desantis pocket holster and go if in a hurry. The M&P shoots better, has a higher capacity, and feels better in my hand. The LC9 shoots well, is highly concealable, and I can pocket carry it.

I don't own an M&P9c, but I do own an LC9 and an SR9c. They are different guns for different purposes. The M&P will be nicer to shoot, while the LC9 will be slightly easier to conceal, when the M&P might be hard to hide. I'll bet once you try carrying the M&P, you start carrying the LC9 less.

Sponsored Links