SP101: .327 mag.

This is a discussion on SP101: .327 mag. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Scan.jpg This is just a test to see if my pic appears on this thread. This is my Ruger before it was ported....

Thread: SP101: .327 mag.

Scan.jpg This is just a test to see if my pic appears on this thread. This is my Ruger before it was ported.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

WOW! Now if only I can do the pics from my computer to a thread, I'll be in business.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

click go advanced on the bottom right of the quick reply box..... then scroll down below and select manage attachments.... select add files in the top right of the popup box then select files..... browse and add your photos

if you dont see the pop up box after you hit manage attachments turn off your pop up blocker for this site.

I go here Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images, upload my picture and just copy the size (message board) and paste in the thread.

Thanks, guys. But nothing seems to work. Have a computer know-all friend who is getting a call from me;if that doesn't work-- to h--l with it!

I think you've posted the SP101 before but I gotta say, "Thats a beauty". I've had a SP101 3" on my list for awhile now, I really need to make do on that itch!
    I carry a .357mag because no one bickers about the .357mag being "enough".

Philly,
    Now that's a FINE looking gun! Tell me about the grips.

Sponsored Links