Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano. - Page 3

Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano.

This is a discussion on Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Somehow missed this thread from months gone by. I also pocket carry the Nano in a Desantis pocket holster. It's visible in the pocket and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano.

Somehow missed this thread from months gone by.

I also pocket carry the Nano in a Desantis pocket holster. It's visible in the pocket and some might figure out what it is, most will not I'm convinced.
    Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

RAL
    I waited for a good sale and got mine for $369. It fits in a cargo pocket without a problem.

I hadn't tried it in my front or back pockets before as I would not carry there (too hard to get out from a seated position - I mostly AIWB). My Nano fits nicely in each one with room to spare. I’m a skinny woman but I tend to buy pants with great pockets. Pockets are something I look for as most women's clothing have pocket deficiencies.
    Last edited by RAL; December 3rd, 2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

Guy at work pockets his... I almost never notice it.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Pocket one at a gun shop and let the sale guy give you a review on how it hides. My depend on pants you wear and a good full pocket holster to help soften the edges some. CC guys will probably know but to many it looks like big wallet.

I paid $380 for mine , didn't think that was bad for a good quality 9mm in this size :)

RAL
    Great price on a Nano - $365 shipped! Colors too! Beretta Nano 9mm FDE or ODG Color - $365 shipped
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

I use a Remora holster and go right hip IWB. It is so comfortable, you won't want to put it in your pocket. Even belted in the driver's seat it is barely noticeable.

I'd have to agree with most of the people on here, you can pocket carry, but the Nano will print some. Love the Nano, great weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
    Yeah in the $400 range it's a nice gun. But gouging ~$600 because they are new they aren't. And I would consider a new store.Unless everything else is fair priced? But my LGS will sell Manufacture price on a hot gun then bring price down. Beretta advertises for $475 but for $600 I wouldn't go there anymore.And i would let them know why. Give them a chance to win back my $$ JMO
    I have a new Nano ( $375) from local gunshop, and I'm pocket carrying it in a Nemesis N3 pocket holster ( originally for my SP101) . I works in my Wrangler jeans, just fine. I also pocket carry a micro Desert Eagle, but that thing can fit just about anywhere . :)

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Too big for pocket carry
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

I usually carry my Nano IWB in a Garrett holster but occasionally I'll pop it into a pocket for short trips.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Distinguished Member Array CDW4ME's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
    Too big for pocket carry
    If the Nano is deemed to big for pocket carry, then a J-frame is too.

pocketcarry.jpg
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links