Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano.

This is a discussion on Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My new obsession is a Beretta Nano, and I'm curious how pocketable they are. I'm down with IWB for the Nano, but i'd like to ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano.

Anybody pocket carry Beretta Nano.

My new obsession is a Beretta Nano, and I'm curious how pocketable they are. I'm down with IWB for the Nano, but i'd like to know if pocket is an option. I'm finding that, more often then not, I go with pocket carry. Thanks all.

2. Remove Ads

I'm looking at a holster for mine as we speak.OWB type.There some generic ones out there.I kinda like the Bulldog holster.Desantis makes a molded leather holster.And High Noon has some also.I like a slip on the belt type.How do you like your Nano so far.What kind of ammo have you shot threw it?
    Don't believe everything you think.

You really need to try it for yourself, in your clothing. I can pocket carry my Glock 26 when on duty wearing my 5.11 duty pants...but no way in any of my normal clothes. Even my PM9 is pushing it with some of my clothes.

In general, I'd put the Nano in the "just a bit too big" for pocket carry category.

Of course, some posters here claim to fit a SAW in their pocket, and apparently walk around in MC Hammer pants, so whatever...
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger LCP (2), LCR, Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

It's a touch too big for pocket carry without the holster, let alone with the holster...at least in my clothing.

I can pocket carry the Nano when using cargo shorts... no probs ... if Im using Jeans then I go for IWB ....

I've got a Remora holster and can put the Nano in the pocket of my cargo shorts if I wish to.

Quote Originally Posted by Idahokid View Post
    I'm looking at a holster for mine as we speak.OWB type.There some generic ones out there.I kinda like the Bulldog holster.Desantis makes a molded leather holster.And High Noon has some also.I like a slip on the belt type.How do you like your Nano so far.What kind of ammo have you shot threw it?
    I don't have one yet. I get the feeling that it might be the slightest bit larger then pocket size. That said, I found that I can fit a kahr cw9 in my relax fit jeans. So hopefully the nano fits.

IMG_0720.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by KSP View Post
    I don't have one yet. I get the feeling that it might be the slightest bit larger then pocket size. That said, I found that I can fit a kahr cw9 in my relax fit jeans. So hopefully the nano fits.

after playing with this little square brick at the gun store, I would vote no to pocket carry. Not sure what the attraction is to the Nano other than it has "Beretta" stamped on the gun. IMO there are better small single stack 9mm's for much less.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    after playing with this little square brick at the gun store, I would vote no to pocket carry. Not sure what the attraction is to the Nano other than it has "Beretta" stamped on the gun. IMO there are better small single stack 9mm's for much less.
    What are these 9mm?
    Rhcmlc likes this.

Yeah. Please enlighten us?
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

Quote Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
    What are these 9mm?
    gonna have to retract my statement. Appears my local gun store is "price gouging" the Nano. Trying to sell them for $600......just looked at Davidsons Gallery of Guns and their price is $418, well within the price range of the Kahr CM9 and Ruger LC9.
    May have to reconsider my opinion of the Nano if the price is within reason. It is a little tank.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I own a Nano and it's a great little pistol.I looked at all kinds of small 9mm before I bought mine.The attraction was $399.00 and a reputable company.What would you buy and why?

gonna have to retract my statement. Appears my local gun store is "price gouging" the Nano. Trying to sell them for $600......just looked at Davidsons Gallery of Guns and their price is $418, well within the price range of the Kahr CM9 and Ruger LC9.
    May have to reconsider my opinion of the Nano if the price is within reason. It is a little tank.
    For $600.00 dollars I would walk away from it to.That's crazy.Not to attractive.
    ironmike86 and AR15VSCoyote like this.

Yeah in the $400 range it's a nice gun. But gouging ~$600 because they are new they aren't. And I would consider a new store.Unless everything else is fair priced? But my LGS will sell Manufacture price on a hot gun then bring price down. Beretta advertises for $475 but for $600 I wouldn't go there anymore.And i would let them know why. Give them a chance to win back my $$ JMO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links