I know some of you think I'm hard on the M&P, well here's why - video...

This is a discussion on I know some of you think I'm hard on the M&P, well here's why - video... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; See for yourself - you better watch the whole thing though. Really, watch the whole thing! Hmmm, there's some kind of video disruptions in this ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: I know some of you think I'm hard on the M&P, well here's why - video...

Senior Moderator

I know some of you think I'm hard on the M&P, well here's why - video...

See for yourself - you better watch the whole thing though. Really, watch the whole thing!

Hmmm, there's some kind of video disruptions in this video. I'm uploading it again to see if it goes away. It's not in the original vid as played on Microsoft Media Player.

Hmmm, the second upload does something similar and even a third upload at a different resolution does the same thing. None of my other vids have had this problem. Not sure what i can do about it at this point.

I should have mentioned this, but the camera is zoomed in 5x so we could see the hits better. The target isn't nearly as close as it looks. That may have caused some confusion

I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

2. Remove Ads

I have the same problem with mine. Not sure what to do with the thing.....range sessions are so boringly perfect it takes all the fun out of it.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

doesn't this have more to do with who is behind the trigger?
    muttsrt likes this.

Very nice...soon as I get home I am buying a m&p9c and it's going to bowie tactical.

Very nice. That guy is talented.

I love my M&P 45, however I have to agree...shooting like this is the shooter..Tangle I bet you could do that with any pistol put in your hand.
    I can hammer a bersa 380 just as well as a para p-14 or S&W sigma...so I know you can nail it like that...Good shooting bro

Quote Originally Posted by Porp View Post
    Very nice. That guy is talented.

The M&P makes anyone look like a good shot.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

The first few shots were only three yards. The last one was 5 yards. Not that difficult.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    The first few shots were only three yards. The last one was 5 yards. Not that difficult.
    I agree, and not to be disrespectful or trying to start anything, but I believe my 12 yr old son can do the same thing at 3-5 yards....with my Sig P250c.

It's a little more difficult to do and achieve those split times. At least it is for me, anyways.

Have you had Apex work on that M&P, Tangle ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    If I had a nickel for every time In heard a comment like this. Let me tell you that Tangle is a pretty damn good shooter and I say this not because he is a friend, but because it's the truth. Everyone says they can do it, but when you start adding the split times with a little pressure, and many folks start to crumble.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Administrator
    Wow...where did the polite & respectful negativity postings come from? The OP is just having a little fun while simultaneously giving the M&P a friendly little "pat on the back" as being a nice "hits where it looks" choice for an easy-shooting & effective self-defense handgun.
    We do have members (especially novice members & multitudes of guests that just visit to learn) that are quite interested in seeing how specific handguns purchased primarily for personal self-defense handle at realistic & "real world" SD distances.
    For that reason alone the video was worth the making.
    Bark'n, OD*, C hawk Glock and 2 others like this.

I think you are right in your thinking, you should box that M&P up and send it to me. Now, I'm only doing this to help you out, mind you! Nice gun, enjoy.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by SGFvr View Post
    I agree, and not to be disrespectful or trying to start anything, but I believe my 12 yr old son can do the same thing at 3-5 yards....with my Sig P250c.
    Cool, lets see his video. Every cell phone has a camera these days. Shouldn't be too hard to throw a video up.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Tangle I think you should scuff up the crown on that M&P a little, after all if you are putting bullet after bullet in the exact same hole you aren't really shooting the bad guy more than once. It's like stabbing an attacker in the chest and then gently inserting the blade in the exact same spot over and over. Spread those shots out a little and you'll get a faster incapacitation. LOL!!!

Nice splits.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links