It followed me home and my wife let me keep it

This is a discussion on It followed me home and my wife let me keep it within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was looking for an xdm in 3.8 compact but everywhere I went most were $6 to $700 dollar range. And the shops I visited ...

Thread: It followed me home and my wife let me keep it

It followed me home and my wife let me keep it

I was looking for an xdm in 3.8 compact but everywhere I went most were $6 to $700 dollar range. And the shops I visited didnt have any in stock. In the case was an m&p 9c so I looked at it and I really liked the feel and looks of it. And at $489 was to good to pass up. And I didnt need the xd gear crap they give with the xd's. I never used it with my xdsc. I think they add that stuff to raise the price and make the gun more appealing to buy. But anyway I cant wait to get out and try it when the weather breaks. And Ill post a range report when I can. I hear alot of good about the m&p series and have a few friends with them. Till next time have a good one all.

2. Remove Ads

Congrats on the new M&P. I had a Ruger Blackhawk follow me home recently and I did not tell my wife.
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

Mee Tooooo!!!! check out the bowie tactical thread I just started. Must be the day of the M&P9c! Mines waiting to be picked up by ups though.

VIP Member
    I thought you were talking about a puppy!

You will NOT be sorry "It" followed you home instead of the XD, IMHO.

I have a 9c as does my brother . 6 other people I personally know have an M&P in some way shape or form an nobody would give it up without a fight.

Unfortunately, if any more of these(firearms) "follow" me home, I'm gonna have to move in with one of you guys, AS MY BAGS WILL BE PACKED FOR ME.!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I had an M&P 9c follow me home last weekend and I am going to get it to the range Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    Congrats on the new gun.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

sgb
    congrats
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Nice, enjoy!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

That sounds awfully familiar. Oh ya, I did the exact same thing!! You won't be disappointed.

Links