Picked up a big brother for my Solo CDP....

This is a discussion on Picked up a big brother for my Solo CDP.... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by zonker1986 Kimber=Overpriced American Taurus. If I hurt your wittle feewings.....sorry. I have Glocks, Smiths and Colts sitting in my safe. I was ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Picked up a big brother for my Solo CDP....

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Kimber=Overpriced American Taurus. If I hurt your wittle feewings.....sorry.
    I have Glocks, Smiths and Colts sitting in my safe. I was carrying a Kimber Pro Tac II for several months without any problems and have just acquired a Kimber RCP Ultra for EDC. I have a Kimber Combat match and I acquired it when, after shooting it at *15 yards, it shot the same size group as my shooting buddies Wilson and Ed Brown 1911. We compared the Group I shot with the test targets that came with his guns.
    * the same distance indicated on the test targets.

I have also noted that the people that carry Kel-Tecs and Hi-points because they can't afford a higher priced gun are usually the most critical of what other people purchase.
    There is nothing wrong with either Kel-Tecs or Hi Points if it is all that can be found within the financial limitations.
    I would rather have either one then a dull stick in a gun fight.

I find it rather crass to ruin someone's Joy on what they choose. I would rather celerbrate with them for obtaining it.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    I want to thank the original poster for only furthering to fuel my Kimber lust/love. Oh I do have a Glock as well....well my wife does (G27) good woman's weapon. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Kimber=Overpriced American Taurus. If I hurt your wittle feewings.....sorry.
    no, you did not hurt my feelings;

for that to happen id 1st have to have some respect for your opinion.

---------
    last nite was open house at my club and a young lady showed up with a unfired solo.
    my luck the CRO asked me to be her instructor...
    she is a skilled shooter so really i just had to shadow her as to safety and our range ways.
    i fired perhaps 2 mags and she ran 2 boxes with only one hic-up; likly shooter induced.

its a darn nice gun but its being light makes it hurtful for me; arthritis sucks
    after she left i went back to playing with my P7
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

The Ultra CDP II is a great carry gun, Im now carrying a Beretta Nano but every now and then I go back to it :)

The CDP is my most accurate 3inch barrel gun I can shoot... congrats!! enjoy! :-)

I just got back from shooting the new .45............very happy with it. I also shot my Benelli M4, LCP (wife's gun), Sig Mosquito (son's gun), Glock 26 (range rental), Kimber Solo and a Sig .40. Good times with the family. My wife loves the M4.....even with 00buck loads it was quite manageable for her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links