Just simplified my carry life..... - Page 4

Just simplified my carry life.....

This is a discussion on Just simplified my carry life..... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i have personally used the Glock 19 in defense. It works every time you pull the trigger. When one gets into a situation where one ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Just simplified my carry life.....

i have personally used the Glock 19 in defense. It works every time you pull the trigger. When one gets into a situation where one has to use their weapon it does not turn into a running gun battle. In ones house or on the street it usually ends after one shot. People who get shot very rarely get up. People react much differently to being shot than wild animals. All you people out there that think you will ever shoot an entire mag out of your primary weapon and then need your backup are going to be very disappointed when it does not happen. One shot will be all it takes to end 99% of all conflicts in the civillian world.
    CARRY ON!

sorta like : why does a dog lick its privates? (because he can

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    In my case it's because I can........

Regards,

FlaRon

I just got my G21 and it won't be collecting any dust. It is partnered with my G36. If I sell anything, it will be one of the .380s. Once I get a Glock, it sticks to me like a bugger because I can come up with no good reason to get rid of it.
    223to45 likes this.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

I agree with boattail, once they arrive home they don't leave.

I am looking to add to the collection now, looking to add 4 G31's or 2G31's & 2G32's, have not decided yet.
    Last edited by 223to45; March 7th, 2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Grammer

everyone seems to have opinions...was wondering if anyone had any experience using their carry handgun in an actual combat situation.....I have used a snub 38 special...shot three out of six people who were attacking me....no deaths but it stopped the attack....

I emptied six rounds from a snub 38 special revolver in defense of my life....three hits three misses....hit three out of six people everyone fled.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganCCW View Post
    i have personally used the Glock 19 in defense. It works every time you pull the trigger. When one gets into a situation where one has to use their weapon it does not turn into a running gun battle. In ones house or on the street it usually ends after one shot. People who get shot very rarely get up. People react much differently to being shot than wild animals. All you people out there that think you will ever shoot an entire mag out of your primary weapon and then need your backup are going to be very disappointed when it does not happen. One shot will be all it takes to end 99% of all conflicts in the civillian world.
    CARRY ON!

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mascariot View Post
    I emptied six rounds from a snub 38 special revolver in defense of my life....three hits three misses....hit three out of six people everyone fled.
    How long ago was this? What were/are the legal issues you had to deal with?

Distinguished Member Array Haywood's Avatar
    I think you did it right. I have both a 26 and a LCR357. The 26 is as accurate as a 17 if you do your part and you can get a Glock mag that will fit 33 rounds if you feel the need. You can also carry it in a pocket, with 10 round mag, if you had to. The LCR is one of my favorites. You can carry it in a pocket or on the waist. You can plink with cheep low powered rounds or load it with the hot self defense stuff. You can't go wrong with these Two Guns. And if God forbid you had to use one to defend yourself, it won't break the bank to replace it while it's locked up in the evidence room.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links