Springfield XDs .45 update?

This is a discussion on Springfield XDs .45 update? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by zonker1986 Springfield was listing them at 29 oz when the gun first came out. Even Rob Leatham said the gun weighed 29 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springfield XDs .45 update?

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Springfield was listing them at 29 oz when the gun first came out. Even Rob Leatham said the gun weighed 29 oz in an interview at the SHOT show, and he was holding the freaking gun. Surely Rob can tell the difference between a 29oz and a 21 oz gun unless he was reading script from the teleprompter during the interview. Our beloved President cannot tell you the weather or the time of day without reading from a teleprompter. Teleprompter was in reference to that little joke. Clear?
    If you do a search on this gun on this forum from back in January, you will see the discussion regarding the weight issue that Springfield confirmed that the gun weighed 29 oz.
    I understand the joke about our "blamer in chief" no need to get snotty about it.
    Apparently he can't tell the difference...cause it doesn't weight that much, period. As for SA confirming that weight I'm sure that was probably a CS rep that was just reading the info that they were given and as I stated in my earlier post it was a TYPO.
    Last edited by Crowbait; March 1st, 2012 at 07:59 AM.
    “A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” --George Washington

2. Remove Ads

I honestly can care less about the weight issue for my situation. I've already have one reserved through my LGD. If it's an XD I'm buying it.

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Just saw a full-page ad in Guns & Ammo.

I hope we start seeing these.
    Hakkaa päälle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links