M&P 9c - Page 2

M&P 9c

This is a discussion on M&P 9c within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Maxwell47 I've been carrying my 40c for over a year. You made a good choice! Max I want one !...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: M&P 9c

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell47 View Post
    I've been carrying my 40c for over a year. You made a good choice!

Max
    I want one !

Great little pistol.

my daughter first time shooting the lights out of the target at 7 yards with my M&P 9C. We had a great time and she is a natural with the M&P in her hand. She officially laid claim to the 9C and says it hers when she gets her CCW in Georgia this year.....so I will be 9C less in about nine months. Bought it used in 2008, and I will miss it....

...but all is not lost, as I am not totally without M&P

johnbergsing likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Agreed!

I've had my 9c for 2-3 years now...been a great piece for daily carry. Glad to hear about the Remora holster as well! I ordered mine last night, but there was a problem with Paypal. Alan threw in a mag pouch for the trouble. Looking forward to testing the design ;)
    Smith & Wesson M&P 9c
    Ruger LCP with CT laser grip
    Emerson Combat Karambit
    Ol' .22LR

Love mine, no failures at all. Just like it FS brother.

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Let my buddy shoot my 40c several times while he was waiting for his CPL. He was see-sawing between a XD9 or M&P 9c and decided on the XD, but the LGS was taking too long to get him one. So he cancelled his order and got a M&P9c as his EDC. I can tell you, no buyer's remorse there...he loves it.

IMHO, M&P's are one of the best values out there.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

I have been wanting an M&P or awhile now. In particular a 9L.

They are Great Guns ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Wow thanks for the report. I to have the same gun and awaiting weather to break so I can get out to shoot my new gun and see how it does. I hear alot of good reports about the m&p pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    Let my buddy shoot my 40c several times while he was waiting for his CPL. He was see-sawing between a XD9 or M&P 9c and decided on the XD, but the LGS was taking too long to get him one. So he cancelled his order and got a M&P9c as his EDC. I can tell you, no buyer's remorse there...he loves it.

IMHO, M&P's are one of the best values out there.
    Cant go wrong with either pistol I have an xdsc wich I gave my son and just bought the m&p9c

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Great little pistol.

my daughter first time shooting the lights out of the target at 7 yards with my M&P 9C. We had a great time and she is a natural with the M&P in her hand. She officially laid claim to the 9C and says it hers when she gets her CCW in Georgia this year.....so I will be 9C less in about nine months. Bought it used in 2008, and I will miss it....

...but all is not lost, as I am not totally without M&P

Nice just another excuse to buy another pistol.

I love mine....Had it since 2008. Waiting now for my 17 round mag and Xgrip to arrive.

I believe my next pistol purchase will be either a full size 40 or 45 M&P.

What I like about the M&P is the same thing I like about the Glock. I like having the same trigger pull in all of my carry guns. I been thinking that I would like to buy an M&P9L and an M&P9c as well. This thread is not really helping.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Well Done on your new pistol! Glad you like it. I don't own any M&P's but they are sweet shooters. Everytime I go to the gun shop and get interested in them...... I always end up at the other end of the counter where the Kool-aid is. One of these days though, I will own me one. Again, well done!
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

I love mine! It's my favorite pistol... oh yeah its my only pistol! But I carry it everyday!! I have 250 rounds with its name on it, taking the WIFE out to the range tomorrow for the first time!! Cant wait. Been waiting for the wife to agree to go shooting for a long time! Hope it goes well for her being a first time shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by MBRIDER View Post
    I love mine! It's my favorite pistol... oh yeah its my only pistol! But I carry it everyday!! I have 250 rounds with its name on it, taking the WIFE out to the range tomorrow for the first time!! Cant wait. Been waiting for the wife to agree to go shooting for a long time! Hope it goes well for her being a first time shooter.
    I finally talked my wife into going to the range with me Monday. I let her shoot both my M&P 9c and my Kahr CM9, she fell in love with my M&P.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links