sa xd sc ? - Page 2

sa xd sc ?

This is a discussion on sa xd sc ? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Check out www.xdtalk.com there is a ton of info over there. Just as the other have said, I carry with 10 rounder and keep 16 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sa xd sc ?

Check out www.xdtalk.com there is a ton of info over there. Just as the other have said, I carry with 10 rounder and keep 16 rounder as a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAirDriver View Post
    I have the Sub in 9mm, and although I don't carry yet, I plan on carrying it with the short, 10 round magazine. The grip's just too long on the Hi-cap mag for concealment; at least that's how it seems to me.
    As far as shooting goes, I don't notice a decrease in my performance no matter which mag.
    I just bought my XD9sc two weeks ago and haven't bought a holster yet. I've only shot 100 rounds through her and found no noticable difference between the 10 & 15. My hands are small enough that they fit PERFECTLY around the grip - pinkie and all with the 10-rnd mag. I know this is rare for most others!
    It's not about the caliber you carry, it's about how you USE it.

Acts 4:12
    (Mohammad Who?)

1988 DIE HARD 2008
    NRA Member

For those of us with bigger hands, the pierce grip extensions are just the trick. I love mine.
    Proud Georgia Firearms Licensee
    Springfield Armory XD-9 Subcompact
    Seecamp LWS32
    Browning Buckmark
    Walther P22
    Bersa Thunder 380

i don't like my pinky hanging either but I got use to it...after the ban was lifted I purchased a few extended mags.main reason, more ammo and I don't carry a second clip anymore. it feels a little better now that i got something to rest my pinky on. as far as accuracy goes I'm just as accurate with or with out the extended clip.

i use uncle mikes IPH, dont remember the number off hand.

+1 for the Pearce extentions. I carry mine in a Don Hume OWB, but will probably purchase a Crossbreed Supertuck for it in the future. Absolutely wonderful firearm!

I carry mine in a don hume 715 iwb holster. And have the pierce grip extender. In shooting with both mags I cant tell that much diff. But defenitly carry with the shorter mag for better concealment. Good little shooter mines the 9mm version.

Sixgun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links