What do you grab the most? - Page 2

What do you grab the most?

This is a discussion on What do you grab the most? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As I get better holsters and some better belts I find myself carrying bigger and heavier than I thought I would. My most carried for ...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What do you grab the most?

As I get better holsters and some better belts I find myself carrying bigger and heavier than I thought I would.

My most carried for the last couple months has been an Ed Brown Kobra Carry. Second in line is an HK P7M8 when I want a lower profile / better concealability.

I find I hardly ever carry my LC9 any more and even find it uncomfortable compared to the others, but that is more of a holster issue than anything else.
    bmcgilvray likes this.

I started carrying my G26 again when my LCP broke and went to the shop and I got use to it so I kept carrying it after i got my Ruger back. I still carry the LCP a lot but not near as much as the G26. a Sig P229R .40 and G23 and G27 get carried sometimes as well but the grab-n-go is the G26 for me these days.

VIP Member
    Grab my wife a couple times a day! Fits well, very comfortable and I am secure with.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I split time between an M&P9c and a S&W snubby. A lot of times I grab the snubby, because it's so light, thin, and comfortable to carry.
    Honestly if I 100% knew I would have to defend myself when I left the house, I'd want the M&P. I just shoot it better and it's nearly 3 times as many rounds.
    Right now while I'm typing this I thinking to myself "then why aren't you carrying the M&P all the time" ???
    45ACP4ever likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VIP Member
    G30 on the belt & LCP in the pocket
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I'm in the same category as Mr Buckwheat.

The first and last thing I do every day is grab my wife (43 years) then my G 19.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

S&W 642 in a Kramer pocket holster.

50/50 pf9 xd45

SA XD40 SC in a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Well, the LCP is always in one of my pockets as a BUG but these days I'm taking either my M&P9 or the XD9sc as primary.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

The mental check I perform every morning before heading out the door is, in this order, said outloud to myself, "Phone, wallet, keys, gun." As I say each word, I pat myself down to make sure all of those things are on me. Weird system, but for me it has never failed. As for which gun I carry, it just depends on the weather these days. I'd say it's pretty much split between my Glock 19, FNX-9, and LC9. FNX-9 if I'll be wearing a big coat, LC9 if I'll be wearing light clothing, and G19 for those in-between situations!

If I bring the G19 or FNX with me, I'll wear my Fobus paddle-style mag holster. If the LC9, I just carry an extra magazine in my left pocket.
    "Shoot low boys, they're riding Shetland ponies." -Lewis Grizzard

New Agent and sometimes my SP101 OWB. On rare occasion my LCR, but I don't like the idea of having to draw from my pocket under stress. Just easier for me to train with guns carried the same way. For me, it takes many hours of practice to be confident in my ability with any gun. While I shoot several different hand guns, I train with these 2 as carry guns.
    "The only thing I'm an expert about is my experience."

VIP Member
    Well since I work 5 days a week, I guess I'd have to say my Kahr CW45. On days off it's either my DW CBOB or a CZ75 P-06.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

As much as I would like to carry something bigger, I tend to put the LCP in cargo shorts most days.

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    My old faithful...Kimber Ultra Covert II (3")

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links