Defensive Carry banner

What do you grab the most?

10K views 142 replies 136 participants last post by  40strapped 
#1 ·
I know that a lot of us have multiple choices for concealed carry. My top of the line model is a custom Sig Sauer. So whether you have a Sig or a custom 1911, what is the gun you grab the most when you head out the door? I actually find myself grabbing my snubbie Smith. Let's be honest here folks. It is just a lot easier and more comfortable to carry the smaller and lighter gun. I can't be the only one here, am I?

#114 ·
My J frame in a Desantis Superfly gets the nod more often than others. Fits great in my front right jeans pocket and I defy anyone to tell that I'm carrying. It's not the best option for quick access in the car but it's all around comfort is amazing.

#117 ·
For a while it was my P2000, but I've moved to my Glock 19 over the past couple of months. I try to stay with one type of gun when I carry to make sure that it is second nature should I be forced to use it, so that's what I almost always grab.

I still love my P2000 though, but I feel a lot less bad about roughing up the Glock a bit than the P2000 - might have something to do with the relative price tags :p

#118 ·
Dressed and gone for the day......Kimber Pro Carry II or Sig P239.
Quick run to town or store......G26.
Dressed up with shirt tail in and can't wear vest or coat......LCP in wallet holster.

#125 ·
My Glock 23 the vast majority of the time. Carried in a High Noon Public Secret holster.
Handgun holster Belt Climbing harness Waist Gun accessory

click image to enlarge....

When the situation calls for light and small a S&W Model 36 in a High Noon Public Secret holster.
Handgun holster Belt Outerwear Snake

click image to enlarge....

Regards,

OC

#130 ·
Smith 642 loaded with 158 gr LSWCHP @ 825 fs from the 2" barrel in a Milt Sparks pocket holster with a speed strip in the left pocket. If I'm feeling like I need more firepower I replace the 642 with a 2", 21 oz, 8 shot 327pc in a Nico's...same ammo...with a speedloader in the opposite pocket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.