Storm warning! - Page 2

Storm warning!

This is a discussion on Storm warning! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good stuff everyone! lol Had full intentions of getting a shoot in today,but duty called unexpectantly. Like oneshot made mention,give a pastie a try.Good eats!!!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Storm warning!

Good stuff everyone! lol Had full intentions of getting a shoot in today,but duty called unexpectantly. Like oneshot made mention,give a pastie a try.Good eats!!!
    Five minutes before the prom is no time to learn how to dance.Semper Paratus

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Oh. When I posted I was being sarcastic, since I thought you had misspelled "pastries." But now I learned something new, thanks.

^^I'm laughing^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Funny how things sometimes lead to the slippery-slope, and someone just gives a gentle nudge, and whoaaaaaa!!!!!!
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    They're like a pot pie you can hold in one hand while you shovel snow with the other. We got a couple of feet in the last few days. The wife spent the whole time looking through the kitchen window. If it gets any worse, I'll let her in.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Quote Originally Posted by gunthorp View Post
    They're like a pot pie you can hold in one hand while you shovel snow with the other. We got a couple of feet in the last few days. The wife spent the whole time looking through the kitchen window. If it gets any worse, I'll let her in.
    Thats too funny!!!
    Gotta keep her supplied with nourishment dontcha know
    We lucked out by the sounds of it.We got a lot,but it was not of the wet heavy variety. This morning was almost picture perfect--not a breath of wind and clear as could be. -4 when I went in to work.
    On a serious weather note--my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that lost homes and lives from all the tornadoes in the past couple of days. Im seriously humbled when I complain about the snow load,or the cold that we get up here.

If she was putting on her pasties with staples as you stated, she don't need no gun! That's one tough lady.
    yooperdug likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RKflorida View Post
    If she was putting on her pasties with staples as you stated, she don't need no gun! That's one tough lady.
    She is! Shes a good ole yooper girl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links