M&p 9c range report.

M&p 9c range report.

This is a discussion on M&p 9c range report. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Finally got to shoot my m&p9c for the first time. All went well shot various ammo thru it and not a problem about 100 rounds. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

M&p 9c range report.

Finally got to shoot my m&p9c for the first time. All went well shot various ammo thru it and not a problem about 100 rounds. It is the softest recoiling 9 I think Ive shot so far. I have to adjust the sights a bit but I think Im going to really like this gun.

The sights on my .40c from the factory were a little off. No biggie. I've lost count of how many rounds I've put through mine and never a single malfunction. I think yours will last you a good, long time.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Welcome to the club!

I absolutely LOVE mine. I think I'm at the point where I can start collecting a commission on every M&P I sell! Lol! Everyone that shoots mine at the range ends up buying one (I think I'm up to 9 sold bc they liked mine so much - including 2 complete strangers!). You will be very happy with it, it's a solid, accurate, & reliable weapon & perfect for CCW!

OpJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorJ View Post
    I absolutely LOVE mine. I think I'm at the point where I can start collecting a commission on every M&P I sell! Lol! Everyone that shoots mine at the range ends up buying one (I think I'm up to 9 sold bc they liked mine so much - including 2 complete strangers!). You will be very happy with it, it's a solid, accurate, & reliable weapon & perfect for CCW!

OpJ

This sounds like what happens when people shoot my M&P40... haha we could be brothers... the count of people for me is at 7 now with 2 in the near future if not 3 more people.
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

I honestly have not seen a negative review of the m&p 9c. Why has this pistol not fully replaced the glock as "the standard"?

I love my 9c, now I am thinking about getting the 40c so it can have a big brother. :)

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

I love my M&P 9pro 4.25 and my M&P9c which is my edc

Quote Originally Posted by vista461 View Post
    I love my M&P 9pro 4.25 and my M&P9c which is my edc
    I wanna get a pro as my duty weapon. I carry the 9 standard now...

I used to carry the MP9c until recently which I switched to a full size 1911.

I shot mine today, probably 300-400 rounds through it. last time the front sight came off, and it started to 'hang' when the slide was going back to breech. sent it in, it got fixed

love the pistol, never jams. Not a fan of the trigger though. going to get that apex sear... just been putting it off...

my mp9 has around 1000 rounds through it. it never jammed on me. not once...

I love the fact that unlike a 1911 I don't have to worry about scratching it at work, or if it rains and it gets wet...

It's a perfect weapon. Just feels great in my hands, no problems at all after 1,000 of Winchester White Box and 124 grain S&B. It handles Hornady Critical Defense and Remmington Golden Sabre with ease.

Draw, point, shoot and you'll hit your target with very little effort out thought.

sixgun... what, no photos???
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    I have been wanting to get into the M&P game for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook74 View Post
    sixgun... what, no photos???
    Sorry guys but I got get this computer thing figuered out so I can post pics

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    I honestly have not seen a negative review of the m&p 9c. Why has this pistol not fully replaced the glock as "the standard"?
    BEcause in some ways it is not as good as the Glock. The lack of accessories and the aftermarket support. Not to mention that Smith and Wesson doesn't have armorer schools or a GSSF type of league. And they are not making parts readily available to their customers. They are also copying the Glock business strategy and it might not work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    BEcause in some ways it is not as good as the Glock. The lack of accessories and the aftermarket support. Not to mention that Smith and Wesson doesn't have armorer schools or a GSSF type of league. And they are not making parts readily available to their customers. They are also copying the Glock business strategy and it might not work again.
    What accessories does it lack?

More and more depts are using it. 2 major in my area. One switched from sig 229

Posted from my Atrix 4G

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links