What is your least favorite Glock model and why?

This is a discussion on What is your least favorite Glock model and why? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just sold my Glock 36. Also pinched every time I fired. Love my 17 which I compete with at Idpa and have used weekly ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: What is your least favorite Glock model and why?

I just sold my Glock 36. Also pinched every time I fired. Love my 17 which I compete with at Idpa and have used weekly for ten years.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by thehustleman View Post
    Glock 26.

The grip is just way too short.
    learning to adapt to the gun you have in your hand takes experience.....Glock 26 was made that way for a reason, and was not made for full hand grip.

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    For me it would be the Glock 21 because it feels like I'm holding a brick instead of a handgun. It's just too big for my hands.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    learning to adapt to the gun you have in your hand takes experience.....Glock 26 was made that way for a reason, and was not made for full hand grip.

Still sucks.

It feels like they got lazy and decided to not finish the grip. I know that isn't it, but that grip is the only reason I hate the thing.

At least the lc9 has the pinky extension for comfortable shooting

*swyped from the evo so excuse any typos*
    It's better to prevent a crime, than to punish it.

I can't really say I dislike any of them, but I have had a bad experience with the G36.
    I wanted to love it, the concept sounds great for a CCW, it fits my hand great, doesn't pinch when I fire it, conceals as well on me as a 1911, but I just can't love it. The reason why? It's just too expensive for me to feed. It's one of the "problem" G36's, and constantly has stoppages whenever I try to run any kind of fmj through it.

It's eaten 100 rounds of Speer Gold Dots just fine though, so it's still on me and loaded with them (until I get my M&P45c delivered that is.)
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links