Need Help Selecting 9mm Compact Semi Auto for Wife's 2nd Pistol
OK, here are the key factors
1. Petite lady, 5-5 with small arthritic hands.
2. Usage: Home defense & purse carry
3. She already has a Sig Sauer P232 in .380 as first pistol and loves it.
4. Looking for a bit more stopping power, hence 9mm parabellum in a Compact frame is the goal.
5. She will not consider: revolver, full size frame, .357, .40, or .45 (too big a jump in power/weight/size for her)
6. AVOID: harsh recoil, long/hard trigger pull
7. INDIFFERENT: price, mag capacity, type/number of safeties, match barrel, rails
8. MUST HAVE: smooth, reliable, tame, pain-free range experience so she can get a few hundred rounds through it & feel confident
9. NICE TO HAVE: Good look/feel/comfortable to hold
Interested in others' experience and points of view. The WHAT and the WHY.
Thanks in advance! GE