How often do you window shop guns? - Page 5

How often do you window shop guns?

This is a discussion on How often do you window shop guns? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It would be easier to say how often I do not... Lately I have say I look at something everyday!...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How often do you window shop guns?

It would be easier to say how often I do not... Lately I have say I look at something everyday!
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Are you "CERE-E-US?" ALL THE TIME, MAN, ALL THE TIME!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Hell, I am just looking... I guy can look can't he
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberpackn View Post
    It seems I am in my local gun shop once a week looking and looking (drooling too). I just can't get enough. I was curious to see if there are any of you in the same category.
    I always window shop. Gun shows, gun shop, internet, etc. Most firearms are appealing in ways to those of us with the backbone to do what our founding fathers did. I don't drool exactly, I tend to scrutinize each and every piece and assess. I used to be more avid about this sort of thing, but I've been jaded and most particular in these older days. Eye candy is eye candy. I can drive across campus or I can go to a gun show. Depending on what time of year it is determines what's revealed to the inner eye. There's the smell of gunpowder and the feeling of warmth. Where the two mingle is the first step on the stairway to bliss. If you smell leather, you'll be on the second step and more than likely ready to keep on going.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Only when I pass a "window" with guns in it, or a magazine, or a catalog, or when I see something on the Sportsman channel or the Outdoor channel...
    I guess I should say only when I'm alone or with someone.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

VIP Member
    I'm always looking for that diamond in the rough. Window shopping is how it's done.

Last year it was the PM9 who's previous owner didn't read the manual. Who knows what it'll be this year?

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I'm always looking for that diamond in the rough. Window shopping is how it's done.

Last year it was the PM9 who's previous owner didn't read the manual. Who knows what it'll be this year?
    LOL. I picked up two Kahrs last year from owners that told me their guns were just pieces of crap. I just smiled paid a ridiculously low amount and then broke the guns in properly and
    laughed all the way back from the range with LNIB guns that ran perfectly.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

As often as possible.I tell my wife that it's a mid-life crisis.This crisis could go on for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    Only when I pass a "window" with guns in it, or a magazine, or a catalog, or when I see something on the Sportsman channel or the Outdoor channel...
    I guess I should say only when I'm alone or with someone.
    For me, it's only on days ending with a "Y".

Every stinking day. I do love it so...... :-)
    "Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. " Col. Jeff Cooper

Proud member NRA, VCDL, USPSA, IDPA & DADD ( if you have daughters, you understand )

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links