Defensive Carry banner

Ruger Customer Service

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  azchevy 
#1 ·
I bought a LC9 6 months ago. I had 500 or so rounds through it when it began to have light primer strikes and then went to not firing any thing. I sent it back to Ruger and I got it back with a note. They replaced the firing pin and spring and said they had fired it 29 times with no problems. I got it back on Friday and went to the range yesterday. I put 100 rounds of all different ammo through it with no problems. Very happy to have it back. When I got back from the range UPS had left a box on my porch. Inside was a very nice Ruger hat and a note saying thanks for my business and hope I would continue to be a Ruger customer. Apparently Ruger customer service hasn't heard that in 2012 companies are supposed to not give a care about the customer. I will continue to be one for a long time. I wonder if I made up a problem with my G17 if Glock would send a new range bag or some other goodies. Just wish I felt comfortable wearing gun hats or shirts. I don't even display my NRA sticker except on the outside of my toolbox on the reloading bench.

#2 ·
I've been a Ruger customer for almost 30 years. The few times I've contacted Ruger, they have taken care of me very well.
Welcome to the Ruger club! :~}

#4 ·
Ruger rocks. I own many rugers and on the rare occasion I have needed support, they have been top notch. A business should not only be defined by their product, but by the level of service they provide after the purchase.

RCBS, Springfield Armory, Glock, Sig Sauer, and Smith and Wesson are other notable companies with awesome customer service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.