I sold my last smith j-frame...

4K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  royal barnes 
#1 ·
Only two remain.... and I couldn't be happier :wave:

These are part of my EDC rotation

the Cobra sports 135gr Short Barrel Speer Gold Dots in 38+P flavor

the LCR sports 125gr Remington Golden Saber with Gold Dots in 357 flavor

Revolver Metal Brass Fashion accessory

Some people may scream blasphemy, but I also sold my last 1911 recently..... my 10mm glock just spoiled it for me :urla9ub:

See less See more
#22 ·
For all of you smith guys that think I lost my marbles, or that I have committed a mortal error, I have atoned for my sins by making another purchase with the j-frame funds of which I will reveal sometime next week when it arrives. It is something I always wanted and I am sure you will approve. :wave:

#23 ·
Pictures, we need pictures.

#25 ·
AZ, after reading someone sold their Smiths and 1911s because they loved their Glock and Ruger more I would normally call them names that would get me several more demerits here on this site. However, the fact that you have a Cobra and your Glock is chambered in 10mm saved me from a potential banning from this site.

#26 ·
Can't blame you for wanting something that fits you better.

My problem is I can't bring myself to get rid of anything. I love them all. Of course not all at once.

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
Gun Revolver Firearm Everyday carry Trigger

click image to enlarge....

Regards,

OS

#29 ·
Sounds like you made a good decision based upon your needs and outlook.

Those Colt DA revolvers are sweet beasts, and the LCR looks to be my next revolver purchase.

#31 ·
The j-frames just didn't do it for me. The LCR is everything the J-frame should be in regards to trigger and recoil and the cobra is so beautiful and precision that I really don't see a place for a j-frame in my carry rotation. Dust collectors are not my style.... if I am not using it, I sell it. You can't take it with you.

#32 ·
I had a 357 LCR for 2 weeks. I wanted to like it, but it is not the same as a Smith. I had a SP101 that I really liked and maybe back on the short list some day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.