New Kahr CW9 range report

This is a discussion on New Kahr CW9 range report within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Took a long lunch today and got some range time in with my new Kahr CW9. Very happy to report that after a quick clean ...

Thread: New Kahr CW9 range report

Took a long lunch today and got some range time in with my new Kahr CW9. Very happy to report that after a quick clean and lube last night the little 9 had no problem feeding the Winchester 124g fmj that I fed her. Very nice to see that the little gun isn't really all that snappy as I feared might be true and I had no problems with the checkered grip biting or chewing up my hand as I'd read and heard in a post or two and in some youtube reviews. I've got an iwb holster enroute from Midway USA (a cheap little number) while I search out a good deal elsewhere. I've got a crossbreed for another carry gun and not sure if I want to go that route or another.

I do like IWB especially with summer coming up.

Suggestions?
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Never a surprise to me that a Kahr has another happy convert. Enjoy and practice practice practice.

I also have a cw9,I've put maybe 600 rounds through her with out a single problem,nice gun.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Give a good look at comp-tac holsters. They are a better holster over all with the option on leather /plastic holsters to change the plastic holster only for a different pistol. I use a monotaur neutral for a 2:00 or 2:15 carry position with a cw9 kahr.

Sponsored Links