Trade my Gen4 G19 for HK P2000SK .40 LEM? - Page 3

Trade my Gen4 G19 for HK P2000SK .40 LEM?

This is a discussion on Trade my Gen4 G19 for HK P2000SK .40 LEM? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Cokeman Because people are morons. I can release a mag from my Walther faster than any of my other pistols. You don't ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trade my Gen4 G19 for HK P2000SK .40 LEM?

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Because people are morons. I can release a mag from my Walther faster than any of my other pistols. You don't have to turn the gun and look, change your grip, or anything else that people do when using a gun with the release button.
    right to the name calling. awesome.

most people own more than just H&K handguns. it's just difficult for some of us to switch between the systems without fumbling a bit for a while. that's all.

For what it's worth, just a few weeks ago I traded both of my Glocks in for a P2000SK .40 LEM. Loving it. Shoots great, points great, and just generally feels like a higher quality product.
    genauwiedu likes this.

Distinguished Member
    Gun is great. Halfway between a Glock 26 and 19 but much more refined and attractive. Mine, as most, never jammed once no matter what ammo I fed it. Dead on accurate and carries well in an MTAC IWB or Galco Concealable OWB holsters. I even pocket carry mine sometimes.
    The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions. - Alfred Adler

Out of the 5 guns I have sold in my life, the usp .45 in stainless steel is my biggest regret. I do love my glock however.

Nice score on the trade.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

My new SK in .357 is great, it really is machined and assembled with an excellent attention to detail. I think it is fair to say that HK is to guns what Mercedes Benz is to automobiles, they are certainly expensive but you really do get your money's worth in quality.

For someone new to guns or who only plans to own one or two guns, I would not recommend HK, I would recommend Glock or M&P. For those with bigger collections and significant overall experience, HK is an excellent addition to the armory.

Wow, what a score! You're a thief, I think you robbed the guy! I hope you hightailed it home with your new HK before the other feller sobered up!

JK! That's a heck of a deal. I'd love to have a P2000SK. A new one runs around $850 or so, maybe more with the LEM. I'd make that trade in a heartbeat.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by yz9890 View Post
    if it had the mag release where God and John Browning intended it to be it would be perfect.
    The HK Marketing department saw your statement and would like to reply:

"If you were a real operator with manly teutonic hands you would be able to reach the HK mag release, it would work for you, and you would understand. Your should just work harder at growing your fingers. HK. Because you suck, and we hate you."

I really like shooting my HK's - but I will admit that needing to rotate a little bit on the grip to engage the mage release took a bit of getting used to. I don't even notice it any more though, and I haven't seen it affect my mag changes while shooting matches in any meaningful way.

Quote Originally Posted by wsquared View Post
    The HK Marketing department saw your statement and would like to reply:

"If you were a real operator with manly teutonic hands you would be able to reach the HK mag release, it would work for you, and you would understand. Your should just work harder at growing your fingers. HK. Because you suck, and we hate you."

You forgot "we hate you, little girly man."

This trade took place over a year ago.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

i would do it if the HK were 9mm (not a .40 fan), otherwise yes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links