I just got 2 .40 S&W mags and 3 9mm mags for free!

I just got 2 .40 S&W mags and 3 9mm mags for free!

This is a discussion on I just got 2 .40 S&W mags and 3 9mm mags for free! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, not really. As you'll notice in my sig I have a 9mm barrel for my XDm .40. I have three .40 cal mags and ...

Thread: I just got 2 .40 S&W mags and 3 9mm mags for free!

Thumbs up I just got 2 .40 S&W mags and 3 9mm mags for free!

Well, not really. As you'll notice in my sig I have a 9mm barrel for my XDm .40. I have three .40 cal mags and two 9mm mags, well what I just figured out after shooting both barrels yesterday is that they are EXACTLY the same in every way, shape, and form. I checked shape, contours, inside, outside dimensions, followers, caps, baseplates, springs(lengths, tension, etc), and they are exactly alike which is great cause I needed at least one extra mag for a four day 1,500 round pistol class I'm taking at the beginning of next month.
    So, if anyone else runs this .40/9mm setup you more than likely just increased the number of mags you have. Sorry if no one cares about this just thought some might find the info as useful as I did. Take care.

-Russell
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Thats good to know? I've seen these kits (if you call them that) and wondered if they worked? Do you need to do anything to the extractor?.

Quote Originally Posted by sid1 View Post
    Thats good to know? I've seen these kits (if you call them that) and wondered if they worked? Do you need to do anything to the extractor?.
    The only thing you would need to do is open the box remove the slide drop in the barrel and go shootin'!! It's really great I love it. Plus if you get a .45 or 10mm I'm pretty sure you can shoot 9mm, .357 sig, .40 as well, so you would basically have four guns.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbait View Post
    The only thing you would need to do is open the box remove the slide drop in the barrel and go shootin'!! It's really great I love it. Plus if you get a .45 or 10mm I'm pretty sure you can shoot 9mm, .357 sig, .40 as well, so you would basically have four guns.
    Thats good to know. I seen a 9mm barrel for sale on an action site for 50.00 I should have picked it up

Sponsored Links