A couple new additions....

This is a discussion on A couple new additions.... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's been awhile since I've really been on here, working 65 hours a week and such. Everything seems to be slowing down and I got ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spidey2011

Thread: A couple new additions....

A couple new additions....

It's been awhile since I've really been on here, working 65 hours a week and such. Everything seems to be slowing down and I got a chance to buy a couple new guns recently.

First, a 3rd gen Glock 21. Picked it up at a gun show a few weeks back for $400 otd. It might have had 2 or 3 mags through it. I absolutely love it, and it has since replaced my S&W Sigma as my EDC.

Next up, a Taurus PT1911. I picked this up yesterday. The ejector in my High Standard Crusader bent, so I sent it back for repair. 3 months later it came back and all they had done was bend the ejector straight! 2 magazines in and it was right back where it started. With customer service like that I figured I'd just trade up, and I wound up with this:

I'm really liking it, but the light trigger is definitely going to take some getting used to. It's amazingly better than anything I've shot. It's a little high and left, but I'll be fixing that today.

Overall, I'm pretty happy to have these added to my collection. Now if I could just find a Beretta Nano!
    ktulu92fs likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Great deal on a nice Glock. Congrats!
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

Now if I could just find a Beretta Nano!
    That's my problem as well...

Nice adds. Really, you guys are having a problem finding a Nano? Check out CDNN. They just had them in their flyer for around $390.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Wow, guess the memory is still working. I just confirmed, and they are $389.99.

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    nice group and ya, sometimes a new gun has you to tape the target
    with a slight adjustment on the target board...

----yo, mr BG--would you please a little to the right and on your tipy-toes.
    thank you kindly
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Links