Ruger LCP Extended Mags... - Page 2

Ruger LCP Extended Mags...

This is a discussion on Ruger LCP Extended Mags... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The couple of Pro-Mag 10-rounders I have for my LCPs both have a punched stop built in to prevent overinsertion. Therefore, they do not need ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ruger LCP Extended Mags...

The couple of Pro-Mag 10-rounders I have for my LCPs both have a punched stop built in to prevent overinsertion. Therefore, they do not need a sleeve. By the way, they both function perfectly, and are excellent as backup magazines.
    Bark'n likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeVick View Post
    The couple of Pro-Mag 10-rounders I have for my LCPs both have a punched stop built in to prevent overinsertion. Therefore, they do not need a sleeve. By the way, they both function perfectly, and are excellent as backup magazines.
    Well then, you're lucky. The 15 rd mag I had for my LCP lacked that feature, which frustrated me considerably. It's always been a little unreliable, and I gave up on it the other day after having a FTF, double feed, FTE, and then another FTF, back to back to back to back. Ejected it, dumped out the other rounds, and threw it across the range into a trash can. Got a few laughs out of the other people. Burned another 60 or so rounds through it with Ruger mags and not a single glitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links