Finally!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Finally!!!!!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; After weeks of searching and calling all over Texas I finally went and checked online again at Buds Gun Shop and they finally got in ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By longhornfan6
  • 1 Post By glockman10mm

Thread: Finally!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!

After weeks of searching and calling all over Texas I finally went and checked online again at Buds Gun Shop and they finally got in a shipment of M&P 45c's, so guess who will be picking up their new gun at their local FFL next week?..........I WILL!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    accessbob likes this.
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

YAY!

Congrats! Be sure to write up a review when you can.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Good 'Ol Buds! Congrats.
    P.S. Hope all you Kentucky &Louisville fans have your weapons locked up tight while watching the game this week!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

A review and range report will be coming. This will be my first .45 and will go along nicely with my M&P 9c.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

There is nothing like the excitement of finding a gun you have been seeking, and knowing that you will have it soon. Congratulations!
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    Good 'Ol Buds! Congrats.
    P.S. Hope all you Kentucky &Louisville fans have your weapons locked up tight while watching the game this week!
    I live next to U of L (and also go there), we've been informed that several roads around campus will be closed and there will be an increased police presence. You better believe if we manage to beat the semi-pro basketball factory that is UK- we'll be rioting in the streets. After the Florida game there were people setting off fireworks in dorms and parading down the streets with U of L flags, someone even through a couch out a window on Greek row. It's gonna get intense.

All that being said, my weapons will be locked up since, given the occasion- I'll be making friends with some Indies fried chicken and a few beers haha.

The worst part of the game though- the ticket office called yesterday and told me that I was being offered a ticket to the final four for $25. My problem, this month I already spent a week in PCB and a weekend in Nashville, I'm too broke to make the journey to New Orleans so I had to give it up

I am on stand by duty in Lexington with the transport bus in case of mass arrestees. Going to be interesting. I'm for UK, but I'll back the Cards if they win.
    Philly Boy likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Nice gun!
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Nice

Good choice, good weapon. I have the 45c and the 9c is next on the list. Enjoy.

VIP Member
    Congrats, don't forget the pictures when it comes in.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

You'll love the .45. Nothin' more needs to be said
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    I am on stand by duty in Lexington with the transport bus in case of mass arrestees. Going to be interesting. I'm for UK, but I'll back the Cards if they win.
    You'll be in the wrong town to back the Cards, even if they win. ( edit..Especially if they win! )
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Links