Beretta Nano Guys...or Girls If There Are Any Here - Page 3

Beretta Nano Guys...or Girls If There Are Any Here

This is a discussion on Beretta Nano Guys...or Girls If There Are Any Here within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Do you miss the slide release?...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Beretta Nano Guys...or Girls If There Are Any Here

Do you miss the slide release?
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Do you miss the slide release?
    Owned one for about a week. I didn't mind not having a slide lock. Well, until I had to fight with it, manually holding the slide back while using my one free hand to try to get the empty casing out of the chamber as the next round was out of the magazine just enough to prevent the mag from dropping.

I considered all the single stack 9 options before I purchased one. There are other options that are just as good, but for me, Nano was my choice. It's the most comfortable, fits my hands the best, smooth sides for comfortable carry, reasonably accurate, and I've always had super good results with other Beretta products.
    MikeyIdaho likes this.

I've got over 1400 rounds through mine now and the trigger is lighter and smoother. The Nano was a good choice for me.
    Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

Ok since we're talking about the Nano, how do you think it compares to the Ruger LC9. I'm looking for a pocket 9 for summer carry and I like the feel of the Ruger. I haven't had a chance to hold a Nano yet.
    I don't want to be a hero, but I'm sure not going to be a victim.

Hydrogen and human stupidty are the two most common elements on earth, not necessarily in that order. -- Albert Einstein

Love my Nano, would not say the trigger is gritty, but long as a D/A auto should be. Beretta quality, simple easy take down, shoots as intended for S/D and a short Barrel handgun.Nice and smooth on the outside, no protrusions at all.Not a single issue and not one FTE or FTF. It ate all kinds of ammo.Frog lubed mine...I love that stuff. It was way over oiled from the dealer. I paid $ 388 plus tax which I thought was Great ...

photo3-2.jpg

Bought mine in August as my first handgun, and I still love it. Shot a G26 prior to buying this, and the Nano shot much softer. I have 400 rounds through mine with not a single issue. I kept the slide locked back for 2 days prior to shooting as some people online recommended.

Plus the extended (8rd) mags will be out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by linuss View Post
    Bought mine in August as my first handgun, and I still love it. Shot a G26 prior to buying this, and the Nano shot much softer. I have 400 rounds through mine with not a single issue. I kept the slide locked back for 2 days prior to shooting as some people online recommended.

Plus the extended (8rd) mags will be out soon.
    My extended mag is on order awaiting release :) go to berettas web site and you can be notified when they are released :)

It conceals very well, light, acurate as I can be, Put talon grips on , like those and they are cheap, like me. have several hand guns and i carry the nano every day, even at home most times cause its already there when i get home, shoots fine, gritty never noticed,, to each his own, good and bad for every manufacture, rent one then you can really decide, ME I am happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesewiz View Post
    My extended mag is on order awaiting release :) go to berettas web site and you can be notified when they are released :)
    Already set up to be notified... a bit irked that it wasn't released last month like they said but alas.

Quote Originally Posted by linuss View Post
    Already set up to be notified... a bit irked that it wasn't released last month like they said but alas.
    For everyone here is a link to the Nano goodies ......

Deprecated Browser Error

Exclamation no no nano!

I was out to fire the my new little guy this past weekend. I was not thrilled with the Nano but a friend thought it was a good gun as a carry weapon. We shot 150 rounds. We had quite a few rounds Fail To Eject and used a variety of brand ammo. The ammo could have been the problem. I have read a few reports that attest to that fact. I will buy a different higher end ammo to see if that makes a difference. As for the comfort level the friend thought it was great. I do have large hands?
    Fatman2

Really? That sucks. What's quite a few?
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

I have shot about 700ish rounds through mine ranging from light reloads to +P...not one malfunction. The more I shoot it, the more I love it! My trigger wasn't the best at first, but it's pretty nice now.

RAL
    Love mine! Paid $359 before tax. FrogLubed it - Wonderful smooth action! Sandpaper Talon grips make for a secure hold (I have small hands)! Groupings small enough last time that the young people in the lane next to mine stopped shooting and remarked, "Wow, you're good!" (music to a lady's ears) and my CC instructor started calling my Annie (not my name). Have Crimson Trace Laserguard on order for $170. Using 124 gr without a single problem. Really, really easy to conceal. Smooth draw - nothing to catch. What's not to love?
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links