At Peace with your Piece and Timepiece - Photo Thread

This is a discussion on At Peace with your Piece and Timepiece - Photo Thread within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by cnova Here you go Nice Aegis II. I have one myself super accurate. I carry all in my sign with a cheap ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: At Peace with your Piece and Timepiece - Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cnova View Post
    Here you go
    Nice Aegis II. I have one myself super accurate. I carry all in my sign with a cheap Guess watch mostly.

2. Remove Ads

Breitling Nav & 686.jpg

Breitling Navitimer and S&W 686. The leather band will be coming off in favor of the stainless Nav. bracelet for the summer.
    Be safe, Frank.

Glock 19 and Citizen Eco-Drive...Unfortunately I've not been able to find any film packs for my Poloroid 60 second in years...
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

My current EDC - Ruger SP101, Skagen Titanium Mesh watch, and my Gerber mini Paraframe pocket knife.
    SP101-Gerber-Skagen.jpg
    I'm going to need a new watch and pocket knife for when I carry my Glock 30. :)
    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense."
    Ron Paul.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    CZ Rami 2075 P in 9mm

with a Game Time Shop BOSTON RED SOX quartz analog.

Only because Rolex or TAG doesn't offer a Red Sox watch at this time:)
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

Different guns, different uses, different watches.

Current duty guns and watch - SIG 556 Classic, Springfield Loaded, Suunto Vector HR

Will be carrying a new duty pistol after next months quals - FNP-45 Tactical - it'll be the same rifle and watch, though

Current off duty gun and watch - Behlert custom Colt 1911 (my usual off duty gun is out getting refinished and spruced up, just got this one so it's filling the void), Citizen Eco-drive chronograph

Going out to dinner gun and watch - Belert custom S&W 25-2, Citizen Eco-drive
    “Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

Chick stuff:

P4050026.jpg

Nice thread!
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Carpe Diem

In the spirit of the thread here are three more hastily contrived photos taken this afternoon.

This is the way I rolled today, out and about town locally. The favorite revolver and favorite watch, a Smith & Wesson Model 10 Heavy Barrel and an Omega Constellation. The little redbone Case Butterbean is a mini-canoe style and a special favorite.

Late last week I spent three days on the Texas/Mexican border shooting up the countryside. Carried the newest/older Colt Government Model. Watch is a Glycine military from the 1940s/1950s. A long time hunting companion it's the most accurate mechanical watch I've seen. Even beats out the chronograph certified Omega Constellation. Pocket knife is a plain ol' yellow-handle Case Trapper. Yep, the World War I era Mills pouch has always has carried the spare magazines afield. There are 3 or 4 of them around here.

Another combination frequently toted, a Smith & Wesson Model 10 2-inch shown with an IWC watch worn on occasion.
    Bark'n and Rock and Glock like this.
    “No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Winning combinations, all of 'em!

I like your style, brother!
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links