Diamondback DB9 Long Term Review - Page 3

Diamondback DB9 Long Term Review

This is a discussion on Diamondback DB9 Long Term Review within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm not saying the DB9 is the best or a reasonable option. My experience has been positive. I have the DB9 because my son gave ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Diamondback DB9 Long Term Review

I'm not saying the DB9 is the best or a reasonable option. My experience has been positive. I have the DB9 because my son gave it to me.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

It took some time to get used to the small size and small sights. My DB9 is ammo picky. If you look at 9mm bullets there are shorter and longer versions. I now shoot ONLY the shorter remington UMC and it does just fine.

I am glad to hear this long term review. I just bought the DB380 and was hoping it will be a good choice for pocket carry. I used to shoot my old Kel-Tec P-3AT only about 50 rounds a month. I really want to be proficient with my tiny defense gun and want to shoot more like 200-400 rounds a month. So I am hoping the DB little brother holds up to this kind of use.

I hope the one I bought for my daughter-in-law for Christmas works out as well.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

I bought the DB380 as a summer pocket gun. It has worked great with no failures. The accuracy was actually very good for this type gun. While I am not crazy about a 380 compared to a 9mm or bigger, I carry this gun more than the others It is very easy to conceal and you forget you are carrying it.

Just FYI I like mine. Good backup pocket gun

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerfield View Post
    I hope the one I bought for my daughter-in-law for Christmas works out as well.
    Be sure to have her shoot it a lot. I've had no issues with mine after another 100 rounds, but it is really unpleasant to shoot. So much so I've also purchased a glock 26 for winter carrying. Ill still carry the DB9 a lot due to how easy it conceals, but the Glock will be my first choice. I also got a remora holster with sweat guard for the DB9, which I love. I may never buy another IWB holster as comfortable as it is.
    Daniel Defense V2 AR15
    Sig P226 TACOPS
    Glock 26
    Diamond Back DB9
    M&P Shield

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links