Just got the Beretta NANO and...

This is a discussion on Just got the Beretta NANO and... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Pushing magazine softly will not lock it (no clicking sound). Have to pushing it hard or fast. Sometimes even pushing magazine hard and fast, it ...

Pushing magazine softly will not lock it (no clicking sound). Have to pushing it hard or fast. Sometimes even pushing magazine hard and fast, it will not lock if you're pushing with more pressure on one side. With a fully loaded magazine, it gets a bit worse.. I have a feeling, the magazine may not be as good. With my Glocks and XD's, i can push the magazine anywhere on the bottom of the magazine and it will lock.

Anyone else experience this? haven't shot it yet. Just got it like 2 hrs ago... Let me do a quick video..
    Last edited by 02R1; April 5th, 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 02R1 View Post
    Pushing magazine softly will not lock it (no clicking sound). Have to pushing it hard or fast. Sometimes even pushing magazine hard and fast, it will not lock if you're pushing with more pressure on one side. With a fully loaded magazine, it gets a bit worse.. I have a feeling, the magazine may not be as good. With my Glocks and XD's, i can push the magazine anywhere on the bottom of the magazine and it will lock.

Anyone else experience this? haven't shot it yet. Just got it like 2 hrs ago... Let me do a quick video..

My buddy has this problem with his new PX4 Storm compact. I don't know if they figured the prob out but yeah it wouldn't even lock in with a lot of pressure.

Links