239 Cpo?

239 Cpo?

This is a discussion on 239 Cpo? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Wanting a Sig 239 in some caliber or other as I do, I don't see much mention of 239 CPO's and I was wondering if ...

Thread: 239 Cpo?

239 Cpo?

Wanting a Sig 239 in some caliber or other as I do, I don't see much mention of 239 CPO's and I was wondering if there was any sucha thing and where to get them. CPO guns seem like a good deal; at least my 229 in .40 was...

CPO guns are trade-ins usually from LE sources. Not that many 239's were sold as LE guns, therefore Sig doesn't get many in for re-furbishment. I am a Sig Dealer and have seen very few CPO P239's
    I personally carry a P239/40 with Crimson Trace laser grips. Love it.

VIP Member
    CLASS3NH mentioned a couple of weeks ago that he saw some P239 CPOs being worked on. He works at Sigarms. I'm looking for one as well. I have a 9mm and a .357SIG, but my wife wants one and I don't want to let either one of mine go. I have my dealer trying to find me one in any caliber.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

We've *never* been offered a CPO 239 in any caliber by Sig.

I wish we had.
    Driver carries less than $45 worth of remorse.

Sponsored Links