Defensive Carry banner

New favorite CCW

4K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Warhawk 
#1 ·
About a month or so ago, I bought a new Kahr CW9. Test drive at the range was impressive to say the least. Recoil was impressively very light and accuracy was outstanding for a small pistol. Capacity is good at 7 +1 and the overall quality is superb. After a month + of carrying it, its definitely become my #1 CCW. I feel better about carrying the 9mm over the smaller calibers, it's not a mouse pistol and not a fullsize, but perfectly in the middle and very easily concealed under a t-shirt. Here's a pic of my new favorite neatly tucked as it typically is every day..........

See less See more
#5 ·
So how do we know if there really is a pistol under that T-shirt?:confused:

#12 · (Edited)
Photoshop which pic?? DIdn't photoshop any pic on here......besides, pistols are supposed to be concealed unless you live in one of these free states, in which case, I'd still go concealed.

I've got the Kahr at my 2:30. It's not uncomfy against my skin. Especially in the Milt Sparks VMII. I hardly know it's there. The Milt Sparks has the shirt guard. I also wear my PX4 the same way. Here's a comparison pic:

First the Kahr:

Now the full size Beretta PX4 in Rafter S Gunleather sharkskin IWB at 2:30:

DINSTAAR....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
Terry...?...

Doesn't that gun get uncomfortable against your skin? :gah:

I always wear a T-shirt and...I order my IWB's with a 'body protector' which is a little more leather added to keep the gun away from the skin...works well for me!:hand10:

ret:urla9ub:

#20 ·
I have both the p9 ( the high end spend too dammed much money for what you get cw9 ) and the pm 9 .. love them both but owning them both i have to agree with some that if i only owned one , it would be the " covert " dont get me wrong i love them both , and use them both depending on dress ect... but if i had to choose one of them , and only one it would be the p9/cw9 slide/action coupled with the pm9 frame length ie the covert ..

#22 ·
Anybody who carries a Kahr and likes aircraft can't be all bad!
leave off anything doing with aircraft and your right lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.