Accuracy: M&P Shield vs Ruger LC9, Glock 26, & Kahr CW9 (Videos)

This is a discussion on Accuracy: M&P Shield vs Ruger LC9, Glock 26, & Kahr CW9 (Videos) within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Some YouTube videos I found comparing accuracy between the new M&P Shield vs Ruger LC9, Glock 26, Kahr CW9 shooting (weak hand shooting) . If ...

Thread: Accuracy: M&P Shield vs Ruger LC9, Glock 26, & Kahr CW9 (Videos)

Some YouTube videos I found comparing accuracy between the new M&P Shield vs Ruger LC9, Glock 26, Kahr CW9 shooting (weak hand shooting).

If you go to their YouTube channel C&R Reviews, they also compare the M&P Shield with the Kimber Ultra Carry II in .45 acp. The Kimber does have the best groups, but as they point out, it's an $1,100 pistol with a match grade bull barrel and a match trigger, so it should be expected to beat a $370 gun. But the M&P Shield isn't too shabby. (I didn't include that video because there are a few curse words in it).

Not real sure of the value of these comparisons, but they are interesting to watch. Again, they are shooting off hand, non-supported standing, so take it for what it's worth.

M&P Shield vs Ruger LC9

M&P Shield vs Glock 26

M&P Shield vs Kahr CW9
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I love my Shield, but I'm not sure this is a matter of accuracy. The guy in the videos probably just shoots the Shield better than its competitors. However, this is a wonderful testament to the feel of the Shield
    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine

The LC9 is capable of much better accuracy than these guys are able to shoot it. The LC9's trigger makes it difficult to shoot accurately, but with a lot of practice it is every bit as accurate as what they were able to shoot with the Shield.

In this picture, the one ragged hole at the bottom of the bullseye is slow, carefully aimed fire. The holes around it are from rapid fire.

And another:

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Friday after work, I shot this 14 round group from around 15 yards. LC9's are little tack drivers.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

^^^ looks like someones jelous of the shield

Sponsored Links