Hickok45 Reviews the M&P Shield

This is a discussion on Hickok45 Reviews the M&P Shield within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; M&P Shield - YouTube...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rollo
  • 1 Post By IAm_Not_Lost

Thread: Hickok45 Reviews the M&P Shield

Hickok45 Reviews the M&P Shield

2. Remove Ads

tell me that's not your back yard ? if it is that is AWESOME!!!!! Nice video .

I would LOVE to have a backyard like that. Being able to step outside and shoot anytime would be awesome.

Another great video from Hickok45.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by swood View Post
    I would LOVE to have a backyard like that. Being able to step outside and shoot anytime would be awesome.
    Now way! I would spend 27 times more on ammo than I already do...
    clc likes this.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Every time I see a new Hickok45 video he has a new toy in the backyard. The guy is one hell of a shot.

love his videos....but can't stand the skateboard tape he puts on all of his polymer guns....I mean ALL of his polymer guns.
    He's a Glock guy at heart and ususally only mildly shows how much he likes a non-Glock. Ex-reserve deputy sheriff and presently school teacher I believe. (bet his class behaves)
    The guy has forgotten more about guns than I'll ever know.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Does he ever review a gun that he doesn't like? I've never seen one, but I do like the common touch in his remarks. Question: Does he have to buy all those guns? If he does, he most have gold in them thar woods!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

The small plastic plug is missing. That would be where the key lock would go.

Hickok is fair about all of his reviews. I'd love to pick up a Shield. It seems to get good reviews and evryone is commenting on the improved trigger. I'm not a fan of the non-exisisting reset of the M&P.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    I can honestly say Hickok does the most fair, down to Earth reviews of anyone out there. I like the fact that you actually get to see what the gun is capable of doing, in the hands of a capable person. He manages to do a full review and yet never besmirches or criticizes the gun he's reviewing, just points out the things he notices and what he has observed while using the gun. The shield looks pretty nice, definitely will be a contender in the sub compact 9mm field.
    Philly Boy likes this.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

NMB
    His videos are a fountain of firearms information. The old man can shoot, thats for damn sure!

His video on snub revolvers will make you feel bad about yourself lol.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

Links