My Shield.

My Shield.

This is a discussion on My Shield. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Shield.jpg Went to the range today with my 9mm Shield. Ran 100 rounds of Winchester fmj target, 20 rounds of MagTec hp +p, and 10 ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By helderberg
  • 1 Post By Philly Boy
  • 1 Post By Kawboy65

Thread: My Shield.

My Shield.

Shield.jpg

Went to the range today with my 9mm Shield. Ran 100 rounds of Winchester fmj target, 20 rounds of MagTec hp +p, and 10 rounds of Winchester hp +p. Not one problem and the accuracy was far beyond anything I could have hoped for. The gun came back on target so fast that follow up shots were a breeze.I know some people have problems with the safety, mag and other things but for me, this is the gun I have been looking for. This gun just fits me and I could not be happier with it. I have it in my pocket as I write this and will for a long time to come.
    Frank.
    Philly Boy and Bark'n like this.

Getting one of these thursday(payday). Reading all of these threads is making me wish thursday get here faster!
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Good for you H...BERG. Just got mine today and am looking forward to the range tomorrow.
    Bark'n likes this.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

VIP Member
    Congrats on the new gun.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I'm dying to get mine out on the range. I missed going to the range yesterday. Now I'm not sure when my next opportunity will be. Hopefully not beyond the end of the week.

Congrats on the new M&P Shields Helderberg & Philly Boy!

kg4ghn, you're going to love the new Shield.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I just picked one up yesterday at the gun show. I have only ran 1 box through it so far, but I can't say enough how impressed I am so far. I haven't been this excited about a carry gun in a long time.
    Philly Boy likes this.

Just heard about the Shield today

Hi Gang,

Just saw one of these today. I have tried them all including the Rohrbaugh R9s (which is currently my edc gun). Will buy one of these Shields as soon as my dealer gets one in.

I have had the PF9 (which worked OK) and the LC9 (which seemed to be really good).. However, this Shield seems to be much better and will fill the void until Glock decides to make a single stack 9mm.

Just some thoughts,

Trooper Joe

Sponsored Links