Finished my "Defensive Collection" today

This is a discussion on Finished my "Defensive Collection" today within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Rollo Actually...My mom has my SP101 :) But that does remind me. I need to put a full size wheel gun and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Finished my "Defensive Collection" today

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Actually...My mom has my SP101 :) But that does remind me. I need to put a full size wheel gun and lever gun on my fun list...

I was just ready to ask about your SP-101 but got the answer from you.

Having a reloading setup is a very practical idea.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

2. Remove Ads

Cool setup.... I'm picking up my AR next Tuesday along with another Glock; most likely the 30SF. Once that's done, I'm going for the reload setup, then I'm thinking I'll have all that I want too.

Thinking of going through my inventory and doing some consolidating; there's only so much one can carry in a pinch. I'm going to pick my top ten handguns along with three rifles and my shotgun and sell the rest; that should just about cover it. Once I'm done with that, I'll setup my BOB with all the fixings...

If I was you, I would add a wheel gun or two to the mix, preferably a .357 "SP101". Just for good measure.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Nice addition, and nice collection! Just remember needs change, abilities change, skills develop................

Attached Images

Actually...My mom has my SP101 :) But that does remind me. I need to put a full size wheel gun and lever gun on my fun list...
    Those aren't on the "fun list," they're on the "mandatory defensive list." No studies have been done, but I hear in the case of the right kind of EMP followed by the machinery rebellion, semi-autos will fail to operate and you'll be stuck with nothing but your 870. Buying a revolver and a lever action are the only responsible actions you can take. Oh yeah, you also need a "Mare's Leg" to cover the gap between those two.

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    I sense a critical lack of wheelguns in the Rollo Armory!
    +1
    Maybe a 9mm revolver.
    --Jason--

I had been in the market for a Keltec p3at for a jogging/pocket/deep concealment/carry to and from girl friends house gun. Well today I saw one on my local gun forum for 215.00 and it came with a extra mag and galco pocket holster. I jumped on it. This is actually the type of gun I PREFER to buy used because someone else spent their ammo breaking it in and my local forum is BIG on reputation so it's a safe bet that your not going to end up with a gun with issues. This purchase actually finishes off my collection of defensive firearms. I have (with in reason) all my basis covered. From here on out it's pretty much going to be a matter of just buying stuff I think is "cool" or I just want. No more real need driven purchases. I'm a little sad honestly lol...

Here a pick of the p3at

Attachment 58508

And here a pic of my collection

P3at
    G26
    G19
    AR-15
    Remington 870

Attachment 58509

Edit - Oh yeah, and I got my reloading setup done as well. It's been quite the Productive year so far!

Attachment 58510
    WELL! we will be waiting to see how this pans out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links