Kahr CW45, tell me what to look for and not like about it.

This is a discussion on Kahr CW45, tell me what to look for and not like about it. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought a CW40 for my brother in law. He left it with me to break in as he doesn't have his CCL yet. Lucky ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kahr CW45, tell me what to look for and not like about it.

I bought a CW40 for my brother in law. He left it with me to break in as he doesn't have his CCL yet. Lucky me:D. I really like it. I carry a G27 daily but the Kahr is nice. It's tight from the factory but with break in it gets smooth. Now if I just had a holster for the Kahr he might have a hard time getting it back.

2. Remove Ads

I have never had a problem with my CW9 and it is my daily carry with more than 500 rounds through it...I have also gone straight to the range without cleaning it after 8 months of not firing/lubing it and it was all good.

If anything it might be the whole slingshot thing you got going on...I have never felt a need to slingshot and my instructors taught us not to (can't remember why but the notion stuck). I am no professional so I will leave my thoughts as such and let others talk about slingshotting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links