STI Spartan IV in 9mm

This is a discussion on STI Spartan IV in 9mm within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello folks! you guys miss me???hehehe well I'm back and here to show off my new STI spartan IV in 9mm, just got her yesterday ...

Thread: STI Spartan IV in 9mm

STI Spartan IV in 9mm

Hello folks! you guys miss me???hehehe well I'm back and here to show off my new STI spartan IV in 9mm, just got her yesterday so haven't had the chance of trying it but so far I like it! here are some pics just to show it off to you guys!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Have you had a chance to shoot it yet? I've been toying with the idea of getting a 1911 pattern pistol in 9mm for some time, but haven't quite convinced myself. What are your impressions?
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Have you had a chance to shoot it yet? I've been toying with the idea of getting a 1911 pattern pistol in 9mm for some time, but haven't quite convinced myself. What are your impressions?
    I have access to a WW2 era Spanish B, which, is externally very close to a 1911, although internally there are a few differences, namely the barrel locking system. However, it has sold me on needing a 9mm 1911 style pistol. Feels awesome in my hand, shoots great even with the crappy stock sights, and is extremely control-able. I would love to have a 9mm 1911 for competitions, because the weight soaks up so much recoil, follow up shots are extremely quick.

If you find a 9mm 1911 at a good price, I'd go for it. One that is well done is sweet.

OP, nice looking STI. That is quite the bull barrel on it, be sure to give us a full range and accuracy report.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

sgb
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Hello folks! I was able to run 100 rounds through her today and ofcourse as expected it was awesome!!I was mainly shooting for reliability and at the end accuracy, 1st impression is its very pleasant to shoot, easy to shoot, well balanced and feels good in my hands.
    I did noticed it was shooting low but got it figure out what's the right sight picture after 2 mags or so. I had one misfire due to weak primer and one that the slide locked open after 2 shots which was weird but no big deal, I was using just regular ammo by BVAC 115 grain, its like a reloaded kind of ammo, its pretty inexpensive thats why i used it. Here are some videos I took with my Iphone so quality is not the best. Bottom line I LIKE IT!! I have to save up some money and maybe have it bobtailed..

Hello folks I was able to shoot more rounds today, just 100 rounds and man this thing just eats every thing!, got some good groupings this time but nothing to brag about but the good thing is.. I was able to combine 2 of my favorite thing to do! I rode my motorcycle to the range ( I'm a new to motorcyling 2 months new) and here are some pictures of my STI and GSG 1911 22lr with my brand new Suzuki GZ250..It was a good day for me..

I'm a little jealous

Links