Finally got my G39

Finally got my G39

This is a discussion on Finally got my G39 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Beautiful little thing - for a 45 cal Glock - i dont understand why this gun isnt more popular? Pretty much the same size as ...

Finally got my G39

Beautiful little thing - for a 45 cal Glock - i dont understand why this gun isnt more popular? Pretty much the same size as the G27 - 1/2 inch shorter barrel and 1/2 inch shorter grip (and only a little thicker) than the G36 - makes all the difference when trying to hide it on my body. Look, I love my g36 but this gives you everything the G36 gives you but in a smaller package. How can you beat that? The ammo "problem" is a non-issue for me.

Came with high noon IWB holster and +1 Pearce mag extenders on the two mags. Can't wait to shoot it. 1000 rounds of Georgia arms 185 gr GAP ammo arrives on Tuesday. Also, got some sellier and bellot 230 grain locally from Glockmeister. I'm happy.

John

Congratulations, looks nice!

I'd say the problem in popularity is the caliber, .45 GAP. Expensive and sometimes hard to find locally but you said the ammo issue isn't a problem for you .

Links