Ruger SR40

Ruger SR40

This is a discussion on Ruger SR40 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A fellow shooter let me shoot his SR40 yesterday at the range. One word; WOW! Shoots like a dream; I want one. Trigger pull was ...

Thread: Ruger SR40

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar

Ruger SR40

A fellow shooter let me shoot his SR40 yesterday at the range. One word; WOW! Shoots like a dream; I want one. Trigger pull was phenomenally smooth. Any SR40 owners out there have some thoughts on their pistols?
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

I have a sr40c. I love it and have never had a single malfunction. I think it is a great gun.

I recently purchased a SR40c, it fired a little high out of the box. I've only fired 175 flawless rounds so far and it's as sweet as it gets. Definitely is my new carry, I kicked my PT140 PRO to the curb.

Yupper!!!
    I love mine,accurate as heck,and easy to carry. I do not care for the larger mag with the spacer-it seems to have "play" in it. I know the reasoning behind the larger mag,but Im just content to shoot with the smaller mag.No problem whatsoever with fitting my hand either.
    Great gun!!!
    Five minutes before the prom is no time to learn how to dance.Semper Paratus

Links