PF9 Zero

This is a discussion on PF9 Zero within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; In my reliability test the other day with my PF9 the accuracy wasn't the best. I'm going this weekend to test to see if it's ...

Thread: PF9 Zero

PF9 Zero

In my reliability test the other day with my PF9 the accuracy wasn't the best. I'm going this weekend to test to see if it's me or the gun. What distance do they zero the PF9 to and what distance should I try to zero it? I'll be at a shooting range for testing.

2. Remove Ads

I would guess that the sights are set for around a 10 yard zero but that's just a guess. I would say that if a gun seems in accurate the first thing you should do is try to shoot it off a rest. Then have someone else shoot it to see if they have the same issue. The PF9 has a trigger that takes some getting used to and that can def cause some accuracy issues for those that aren't used to a long, stiff trigger.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I would guess that the sights are set for around a 10 yard zero but that's just a guess. I would say that if a gun seems in accurate the first thing you should do is try to shoot it off a rest. Then have someone else shoot it to see if they have the same issue. The PF9 has a trigger that takes some getting used to and that can def cause some accuracy issues for those that aren't used to a long, stiff trigger.
    That's the gameplan for now. I hope it's just a matter of me practicing. My eyesight is getting really bad but I'm pretty good with the XD.

I use mine more as a VERY close quarters gun. I didn't expect mine to be near as accurate as it is. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully its just you and not the gun :thumbup:
    Maybe get a crimson trace grip. I did and it rocks. Found it on sale for $100 to the door

Sent from my DROID RAZR

What kind of shot pattern are you getting with your PF9 ??? Let us know and maybe we can help. God Bless

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    With my PF9 I had a tight group at 12 - 14 yards but was always off to the left, due to the trigger pull. I'm sure if I shot that gun more I would have worked it out, But I disliked the trigger so much I got rid of the gun, and picked up a Kahr CW9.

Links