Problem solved hopefully

This is a discussion on Problem solved hopefully within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ive been havin issues with my new m&p9c for several weeks. Ive asked for tips and suggestions changed my grip several times adjusted the sights. ...

Thread: Problem solved hopefully

Problem solved hopefully

Ive been havin issues with my new m&p9c for several weeks. Ive asked for tips and suggestions changed my grip several times adjusted the sights. And to no avail problem still there. So I moved the sights a little more took it to the range and at 15 yards bingo. Putting a nice fist sized group right were I aimed. So now this pistol gets a second chance with me. Thanks for taking the time and answering my questions I posted. And maybe this gun and me will get along better. Have a good one everyone.

2. Remove Ads

Were your groups tight but just not to point of aim? Or was there something else going on?
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Were your groups tight but just not to point of aim? Or was there something else going on?
    Or to put in other terms, was it an "accuracy" problem(s) or "precision" problem(s).
    Last edited by MotorCityGun; May 14th, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

I have one gun, that no matter what I do, it seems if I aim at the chest area... it hits center of the silhoutte head. Maybe that's not a bad thing. I shot perfectly with it initially, but then I shipped it into the factory for them to install night sights, and that's when the problem began. Not sure what to do with it, since they are fixed sights.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    I think it was a sight problem and getting used to the m&p trigger. Shes getting more broke in or Its just taking me a bit longer to get used to it. I just never had to take this much time with other guns of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    Or to put in other terms, was it an "accuracy" problem(s) or "precision" problem(s).
    Dont think it was accuracy just a precision problem with me gettin used to it. Its just takin a little bit longer. But it was a little aggrevating at first.

Links