DeltaPoint- and Crimson Trace-equipped 3rd Generation Glock 17

This is a discussion on DeltaPoint- and Crimson Trace-equipped 3rd Generation Glock 17 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I finally got around to shooting some pics of it. David Bowie did the mill work for the DeltaPoint and Suppressor BUIS. Notice the rear ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike1956
  • 1 Post By Mike1956

Thread: DeltaPoint- and Crimson Trace-equipped 3rd Generation Glock 17

VIP Member

I finally got around to shooting some pics of it. David Bowie did the mill work for the DeltaPoint and Suppressor BUIS. Notice the rear sight in front of the reflexive sight.

PICT0009.jpgPICT0011.jpgPICT0007.JPG
    JD likes this.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

JD
    Administrator
    Very nice. I got to shoot some of David's work over the weekend and I am quite impressed. So much in fact that I'll be acquiring a G17 and sending it to Dave. He now has Lima's G19 and my P30 in for some work.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Very nice. I got to shoot some of David's work over the weekend and I am quite impressed. So much in fact that I'll be acquiring a G17 and sending it to Dave. He now has Lima's G19 and my P30 in for some work.
    Sounds like you may have been to TDI. I am taking a couple classes with them later in the year. I had to sign up in February to get August and September slots. I have visited David at his shop a few times, and all his work that I saw is nothing short of very impressive. You will not be disappointed.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Sounds like you may have been to TDI. I am taking a couple classes with them later in the year. I had to sign up in February to get August and September slots. I have visited David at his shop a few times, and all his work that I saw is nothing short of very impressive. You will not be disappointed.
    Partner tactics.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I finally got around to shooting some pics of it. David Bowie did the mill work for the DeltaPoint and Suppressor BUIS. Notice the rear sight in front of the reflexive sight.

PICT0009.jpgPICT0011.jpgPICT0007.JPG
    Too many times, the debate is laser vs red dot, when in reality they are complimentary. Other than $$$, there is no reason not to have both.

Very nice.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thmtn View Post
    Too many times, the debate is laser vs red dot, when in reality they are complimentary. Other than $$$, there is no reason not to have both.

Very nice.
    Thanks. Reflexive sights and lasers do indeed compliment one another, and serve different roles.
    JD likes this.
    Ayn Rand

Links