Thinnest doublestack 9mm/40S&W handgun ???????>>>>>>

This is a discussion on Thinnest doublestack 9mm/40S&W handgun ???????>>>>>> within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by FreeFalling It's hard for me to imagine a 40 could get any slimmer than my Glock 27 and still be a double-stack. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Thinnest doublestack 9mm/40S&W handgun ???????>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFalling View Post
    It's hard for me to imagine a 40 could get any slimmer than my Glock 27 and still be a double-stack.
    You need to get your paws around some other handguns 'cause, while I AM a Glock fan, there are dozens of double stack .40s that don't feel near as chunky as your G27.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by VBVAGUY View Post
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I believe that the Keltec P11 *IS* the thinnest and probably the lightest doublestack 9mm currently available. However I ended up just taking out my new Sig P250 subcompact out of layaway and using that. I really like the smooth as hot butter DAO trigger on this. God Bless
    I'm not a huge fan of the Sig P250 or the KT P11 but my friends that own them love them and have had no problems with them. and unlike some of the other recommendations here, I don't think either is encumbered with a mag disconnect, lci, external safety, or internal lock. (if you consider those features in your edc selection)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links