Walther PPK Pocket Carry - Page 3

Walther PPK Pocket Carry

This is a discussion on Walther PPK Pocket Carry within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; New member here. Currently carrying an Interarms PPK/S with either an IWB holster or an ankle holster depending on the occasion. Considering a P232 in ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Walther PPK Pocket Carry

New member here. Currently carrying an Interarms PPK/S with either an IWB holster or an ankle holster depending on the occasion. Considering a P232 in stainless which I think will be more durable on a daily carry basis.

Considering I have several full-sized guns (1911, 92F, Hi-Power) the PPK/S is diminutive by comparison and I am quite comfortable with it as a CCW. I also like that it is unnoticeable on an ankle holster with dress pants. Just don't want to have to run a 100 yard dash with it :)

Back in the day 1970's, when I was working as a street cop, I sometimes carried a PPK in .380 as a 3rd gun. Fast forward two weeks ago l aquired a PPK with no import marking and a lanyard clip, and a brown finger grip extention on the mag. The barrel says 1965.

I have now carried it in a pocket carry a couple of times and have put just over 200 rd downrange. I like it.
    I gave up on the Kel-tec P3AT several years ago.

It will/may be my secondary gun if I feel it is needed, to my EDC which at this time is a Kimber RCP in .45 ACP.
    Flashbacks:
    It is better that I have flashbacks about them, then them having flashbacks about me

USMC RET 1961-1971

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links