Glock ?

This is a discussion on Glock ? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have fun with that compensated 357 SIG. My 32 is a honey, but barks pretty good. Lots of muzzle blast. I dunno. Maybe it won't ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Glock ?

Have fun with that compensated 357 SIG. My 32 is a honey, but barks pretty good. Lots of muzzle blast.

I dunno. Maybe it won't light up like an M-134. Never have seen a compensated 32 or 33.

2. Remove Ads

I go with a standard G32 for EDC!! I like it better than the G33 which my best friend uses for EDC. Better line of sight, better grip & better over all control. I have a G22C & love it! Night shooting is no prob at all the flash people complain about is bunk!! The only thing a comp or ported gun is good for is high speed shooting. You will still have muzzle flip but, I've found the ported gun helps me with quicker follow up shots when compaired to all my other Glocks.

compensated for edc hmmmmm probably not...... i clean my carry guns once a week weather i shoot or not and believe it or not theres a ton of lint, i cant imagine how that compensated barrel would look after a week or carrying
    Glock 23 Gen3-- Mepro Light Tru Glo night sights-Polished Internals-3.5 lb connector-6 lb trigger return spring Extended slide release lever-Stainless steel guide rod-Pierce grip plug
    Glock 26 gen3--
    Pierce +2 mag extension w/ finger groove

I carry a 23 for duty use. Off-duty I carry my 19/26 frequently. The 19 is comfortable to carry. The 26 is more comfortable to carry. But I like having the option of picking and choosing. But if I absolutely had to keep just one, it would be the 19. Get the 32 and down the road get the 33.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links