are you liking the Beretta Nano ?

This is a discussion on are you liking the Beretta Nano ? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i was handling the Nano few days ago and actually liked the feel,balance and grip of the gun..anyone that owns one,are you liking the Nano,pros/cons......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: are you liking the Beretta Nano ?

i was handling the Nano few days ago and actually liked the feel,balance and grip of the gun..anyone that owns one,are you liking the Nano,pros/cons...

I love mine. I bought a mag carrier from PJ holsters and a desantis nemesis.

It's accurate if you do your part and the recoil is minimal for its size. Mine has never jammed with S&B and PPU 9mm ammo. I use 147gr +p HST for CCW

I pocket carry it in cargo shorts.

I do NOT like the fact beretta has not released night sights yet. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NONAME762 likes this.

I love my Nano. Over 700 rounds and no problems. Have shot 115, 124 and 147 and all fed and ejected like clockwork. I like it better with the Talon granular grip attached, although recoil is minimal anyway. The Talon grip just gives the two finger hold a more secure feel.
    GaJoe1950

I am with Redsoxmd on the night sights. I really want a set on mine. Other than that, I love it! Just be sure to feed it 124gr and heavier. Polishing the feed ramp and chamber helps too. I carry mine in a Remora no slip no clip holster. I say get one.

and they call glocks ulgy!
    9mmHP likes this.

Picked one up at the gun shop to see how the ergonomics felt and promptly set it back down. I personally didn't like the feel of it at all. In my opinion don't even compare to my s&w's or my kahr cw45.

I pick one up on Saturday and took it to the gun range yesterday. I put 300 of my reloads through it and it ran great no problem. The bullet is berry 115 grs. Round nose. I also put 50 round 115gr winchester white box😃 I can't wait to go back out shoot it again. Maybe next week

We have completed, this week, a 2-part video review of the Beretta Nano, including live fire, and posted it at:
    Beretta Nano 9mm Review | GunClasses.net

In this video series:

*Examination out of the new box,
    *Comparison to other pistols in this category,
    *Discussion of features and benefits,
    *Holsters shown and discussed,
    *Holsters demonstrated with different clothing,
    *Dry fire demonstrated with a Laserlyte laser target,
    *Live fire demonstrated

We would appreciate the gift of your feedback!

Grant Vlasak | Senior Instructor
    GUNCLASSES.NET (A division of Practical Training Solutions, LLC)
    PO Box 23612 | Minneapolis, MN 55423
    612.424.7955 Ext.101
    gvlasak@gunclasses.net | GunClasses.net | Safety and Skills for Peace of Mind

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    and they call glocks ulgy!
    Function>Form. An "attractive" firearm isn't going to stop a thread just because its pretty

I've been interested in the Beratta Nano since it came out, haven't got to handle one yet. Does anybody have comparison grids or photos of how this is in size compared to a p3at or PT709 Slim (Yes, I said taurus! The horror!) ? Just curious, I have a p3at as my "baby pocket gun", I like the idea of a more powerful round.

Also: This maybe a newb like question, but as I understand it the Nano only locks the slide after firing the last round in the magazine but you can't lock it back manually? Is this right?

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

The Nano has no manual slide lock lever; no safeties either. All smooth, nothing poking off the gun but the sights...

That's right. You can't lock it back manually. I hope they come out with a frame that has one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No complaints here

Only had my Nano for a week now but so far I love it and the measly 100 rounds I've put through it have been flawless. I have no complaints at all and I did a lot of research comparing it to the Shield and CM9 that were close in size and price. In the thread titled "M&P Shield or Beretta Nano" I explained why I chose it over the Shield (Kahrs have never managed to appeal to me at all). Totally satisfied with my purchase, just waiting to get my Crossbreed Qwikclip now to carry AIWB.

I really like my Beretta Nano.... right now carrying it in a Theis IWB Holster.... it's small enough that if needed I can carry it on my pocket holster (when using cargo pants). good shooter, I put some Talon grips on it and currently have a couple of thousands rounds thru it no probs... . Cons.... for me the only cons is the lack of accessories for it... no night sights yet or extended mags .... I think I read later this summer but nothing yet .... other than that, I love it, it replaced my other single stack guns( Solo, and a bad DB9) .... this one is.a keeper ... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71 View Post
    Function>Form. An "attractive" firearm isn't going to stop a thread just because its pretty

I've been interested in the Beratta Nano since it came out, haven't got to handle one yet. Does anybody have comparison grids or photos of how this is in size compared to a p3at or PT709 Slim (Yes, I said taurus! The horror!) ? Just curious, I have a p3at as my "baby pocket gun", I like the idea of a more powerful round.

Also: This maybe a newb like question, but as I understand it the Nano only locks the slide after firing the last round in the magazine but you can't lock it back manually? Is this right?
    That is true. However, you can put an empty mag in and pull the slide back and it will lock open. Then you can remove the mag. A couple of guys are working on adding an after market slide catch.
    My Nano has 788 rounds down the pipe with 2 FTEx from 50 Blazer Brass 115gr and 4 FTEx from 100 Speer Lawman 124gr. Everything else has shot fine. It is very accurate and the recoil is very minimal. I love and trust the gun. I carry it daily.

It's in my pocket loaded w/ Short Barrel Gold Dots. I really like the size and recoil ain't bad at all.
    Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links