M&P9 Pro Finally Arrived!

This is a discussion on M&P9 Pro Finally Arrived! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My M&P9 Pro 5" that I ordered in January finally arrived at my local gunshop on Thursday.....it's been a very impatient wait, but it's finally ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TXOutfitter

Thread: M&P9 Pro Finally Arrived!

M&P9 Pro Finally Arrived!

My M&P9 Pro 5" that I ordered in January finally arrived at my local gunshop on Thursday.....it's been a very impatient wait, but it's finally here. Of course, the TT Gunleather IWB Slim Holster that I ordered at the same time has long since been in my holster drawer at home. Picked it up and ran 20 rounds through it, then broke it down, oiled it and ran 50 more. Unbelieveable how easy it is to shoot well and how soft the recoil is. A buddy of mine was with me and now after shooting mine, he has to have one for himself.....SWEET, SWEET SHOOTER!!

The TT Gunleather Slim IWB Holster that I had Tim make for it, is as usual, extremely well made and comfortable. I'm surprised at how well this gun carries. Although, I bought it for USPSA and IDPA, I still wanted to be able to carry it and have done so everyday since it arrived. I thought the longer grip would make it a litttle more difficult to carry, especially in my truck, but it's proven not to be so....it carries as well, as any of my other pistols.

Now, I'm looking forward to buying an M&P9c as soon as my wife takes over my g26 when she gets her CHL which will be real soon.....she tests this weekend and should have her license within a couple of months after testing. Nothing against my glocks but I just like the feel of the M&Ps better and seem to shoot them better, as well.

Please forgive the IPhone Pics...

MP.jpgMP3.jpgMP4.jpgMPTT2.jpg
    accessbob likes this.
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

2. Remove Ads

Congrats on the Pro. I am searching for one also, to take the place of (swallow hard...I can't believe I am saying this moment) my beloved Glock 34. My wife's M&P has become a favorite of mine and I shoot it when ever I can. If you throw a titanium guide rod on the M&P, it will shoot a little flater- less muzzle rise from recoil.
    I practice the 2nd Amendment....alot

Distinguished Member
    M&P, M&P, M&P, M&P, M&P, M&P, M&P, M&P, M&P, M&P
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Glad the gun finally arrived

Quote Originally Posted by ttsail View Post
    Glad the gun finally arrived
    They told me twice that it was on its way and it turned out to be the wrong one both times......sure carries comfortable in your holster! Thanks again for the great craftsmanship on all the holsters you've made for me! I'm sure I'll be ordering more soon.
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

VIP Member
    NICE! I love M&P!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Shoots Good, too!

MP Target2.jpg
    Target.jpg

Small circle is 10 shots slow fire at 21'.
    Larger target is 25 shots as quick as I could get on target, also at 21'.
    Think I'm really gonna like this pistol..!!

Nice gun, pretty holster, enjoy!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Links