Should i sell or keep??? - Page 3

Should i sell or keep???

This is a discussion on Should i sell or keep??? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does sound like you're in a bind! I haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet, and I LOVE my M&P's, but at $350 for a NIB (20 ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Should i sell or keep???

Does sound like you're in a bind!

I haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet, and I LOVE my M&P's, but at $350 for a NIB (20 rds doesn't count) G17, I'd probably have to jump! If you don't like it, you could probably get enough for it to buy another M&P (have a Shield yet?).

Regards,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post
    Oh gosh. Looks like I am going to try a friggin glock. Its a 17 with 20 rounds through it. All original paper work, box, mags, loader, etc. I talked him down to $350 for a basically brand new glock. Not bad right?? I'm going Saturday to pick it up. I don't see it replacing my m&p's but will be nice to get started in amateur shooting comps! Review to follow!

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    If you decide you don't want it, let me know. I'll let you make $50 off of me.

Sell it immediately ..... then

1. you spend the next 10 yrs telling yourself you should have never sold it, you'll know not to do it again.
    2. you'll be so happy with your new gun, that you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

I'ld keep it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Well boys and gals,
    I did it. I sold the 469 and bought a dang glock 17. He went up on me $50 when i got there though! But at $400 its still a great deal although I didn't appreciate it, he's a game warden who isn't making a lot and just had another kid. I don't mind helping out when i can. Anyways, one Mag fired through and that's it. This thing is brand new man and i think I love it! I will admit, I seem to be able to get a better sight picture and a smoother trigger than the m&p, although I don't see this replacing my m&p9c anytime soon. I haven't shot it yet but will as soon as i get the chance. Oddly I don't feel bad about the 469 but had no sentimental ties to it. Does anyone know what type of holster could conceal this beast? I am assuming a comptac Minotaur although I have no experience with them. Please don't say crossbreed as i don't want to squeak when i walk. Some pics:

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    Guest1 likes this.

It's staying in the family, so that is a good thing, but I don't like hubby to sell a gun because when he does....he quickly regrets it. Just my two cents.

BTW we NEVER EVER loan guns to ANYONE. We feel it is bad policy. Sell it or keep it.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

don's start...you'll never stop selling them once you have. 6 months ago I swore I would never sell a single gun from my collection ever. last month I finally decided that I was finally going to give up on the AK47 platform and sold my AK. a week later I traded my XDM45 for my brothers XDM9 and since then I have considered selling a springfield 1903A4, an enfield NO4 MK1 and am currently planning on selling a custom AR15 build to fund a high end AR15.

DON'T START SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

but in all seriousness, it isn't like you'll never see it again. you can always shoot it while your teaching your uncle to shoot
    The only Difference between the vanquished and victorious is resolve.

Ignorance is correctable, stupid aint.

It's peanutbutter jelly time

Yea I am glad it stayed in the family. Plus I gave my uncle a way to defense his castle and family. Win win

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Stipulation sale:"If",then the gun returns to me.

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Stipulation sale:"If",then the gun returns to me.
    Exactly how it went down

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links